MLB 2019

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Spring training is here and it looks like Manny Machado is a Padre. Hopefully that means Bryce Harper will soon be a Phillie.

Spring training is here and it looks like Manny Machado is a Padre. Hopefully that means Bryce Harper will soon be a Phillie.
300 Million over 10 years.
Crazy money for a guy that wouldn't run out ground balls in the World Series last year.
Harper looking for the same after batting .249 last season.

Those rumor say what teams are interested?

That's a lot of freakin money........

Still just the Phillies offering that...The Giants talked with him last week and I figure the Nats are still in his ear.

He can be a good player, but no one is worth no where near that amount of money.

If he gets what he's asking, it'll be interesting to see what Mike Trout gets next year.

Still just the Phillies offering that...The Giants talked with him last week and I figure the Nats are still in his ear.

He can be a good player, but no one is worth no where near that amount of money.

If he gets what he's asking, it'll be interesting to see what Mike Trout gets next year.
I’d like to see him out of the NL east

Being reported Bryce Harper to the Phillies 13 years $330 million

Up until this afternoon, it looked like the Giants were gonna sign him.

He's the Albert Haynesworth of baseball....

I don’t like it because he hasn’t been the healthiest guy. But damn he hit 34 HR and 100 RBI last season on a mediocre squad and usually has an OBP around .400. Also he’s only 25

The season is underway @ 5:30am with Seattle vs. Oakland. Are they actually getting up @ 2:30am on the west coast to watch this?

Happy Opening Day, folks.

Unless you're a Giants fan.:lol2: It's gonna be a long year as a Giants fan, but you gotta love opening day. Goooo Giants!

giphy.gif

I'll enjoy that after the first weekend the Phillies are the only undefeated team in baseball

The season is underway @ 5:30am with Seattle vs. Oakland. Are they actually getting up @ 2:30am on the west coast to watch this?

Nobody in the US was watching this. Those games in Japan are huge moneymakers, especially with Ichiro retiring and playing his final games.

I believe Boston/NY is doing a 2 game London Series. Personally I think it is cool MLB is finally embracing a few more neutral site games with the Little League Classic, College World Series Game, etc.

David Hess of the Baltimore Orioles got pulled from the game vs Toronto last night with a no hitter going with 1 out in the 7th inning.
He was on 82 pitches.
These type of moments are killing baseball.

This thread has been really dead I see...

We need to get it going since we're getting deep into the season now.

Astros will tap that ass hardcore.

Yankees might as well get a bye with the Twins. No one fears them.
You’re absolutely right. But I want to believe lol.

Astros are my pick to win the Series again. Per usual I don’t trust the Yankees rotation.

Twins win 100+ games just so they can get dismantle in 3 games. The Yankees need the Red Sox and the Red Sox need the Yankees to fuel them.

Baseball sucks without these tow teams going 20 innings per game.

Twins win 100+ games just so they can get dismantle in 3 games. The Yankees need the Red Sox and the Red Sox need the Yankees to fuel them.

Baseball sucks without these tow teams going 20 innings per game.
After years of owning the Twins in the playoffs I thought this Minnesota team would finally be the one to give the Yanks a challenge. Nope.

Wow the Rays surprised me. They're taking it to the Astros.

The short series is playing to their advantage too. Now the the Astros are feeling the heat, cornered and playing at home. The chokejob is 80% complete.

Back
Top Bottom