MLB 2021

Pawds walloped the Cards last night 13-3. 3-way logjam for 1st place in the NL West with the Dodgers/Giants (what a tough division).

Petco Park will be a destination this Summer

I absolutely believe that MLB has purposely juiced baseballs at different points in history for entertainment value, but this theory isn't striking me as likely.

I absolutely believe that MLB has purposely juiced baseballs at different points in history for entertainment value, but this theory isn't striking me as likely.

Open secret they juice it come playoff time. But I'm with you here, this FA theory seems flimsy as ****. :lol2:

Yankees not being able to get their **** right on and off the field.

Tonight's historic broadcast of the Orioles game is the first Orioles game all year that's been available in my market (thanks MLB TV blackouts) all year and the current score makes me grateful for that.

This team sucks.

Not really a baseball fan but tuned in to this game. Liked how they had the teams come out from the corn field. Kept waiting for someone to throw out the first pitch but saw nothing. Thought this was a usual thing but shows how much I know about baseball.

Braves at one point was 7.5 games behind the lead. Right now they are 4 outs away from winning the division
It's why I refuse to believe in the Phillies until they do something because they drag me along like they did here and then choke the last week.

107 wins and the NL West Champions.:punkrocke

san-francisco-giants-desktop-background-590x332.jpg

Yankees/Red Sox and Cardinals/Dodgers. I don’t think MLB could’ve hoped for two bigger Wild Card matchups. It’s crazy you could even win 106 games and be in this position.

Yankees/Red Sox and Cardinals/Dodgers. I don’t think MLB could’ve hoped for two bigger Wild Card matchups. It’s crazy you could even win 106 games and be in this position.
This is why I'm not a fan of one wild card game. I think a three game series would be fair. That being said, if the Dodgers are eliminated tonight, I will be perfectly fine with it.:lol2:

my White Sox start their ALDS match up against the Astros today. 2008 was a long time ago, the last time the Sox were in an ALDS when they got decimated by the Rays.

@Blaze shut the hell up, you’ve won enough this weekend lol

@FLRacingFan is your team really gonna let Boston take this? What a choke job. lol
Hosed by one of the unluckiest bounces I’ve ever seen in the top of the inning. Would’ve been an easy run and probably a triple in any other park. Hate this stupid park.

RIP FL.

I have no words for this. This has been like betting on house money since they beat the Yankees. Any Red Sox fan will tell you they would've been more than happy getting bounced out after beating the Yankees.

I couldn’t possibly imagine a worse ALCS than Astros/Red Sox.

Hopefully Freddie is at least sending the Braves on with that homer just now.

Back
Top Bottom