MLB 2022

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Hopefully the new bats in the lineup cover the Phillies awful defense and still questionable bullpen.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
That's a list of scum bag charges
I need to read up on everything, as I don’t know many details. But I seen folks saying he was found not guilty. So I’ll read up on what I can when I’m home. If he didn’t actually do anything, then it’s harsh.

kkfan91

I need to read up on everything, as I don’t know many details. But I seen folks saying he was found not guilty. So I’ll read up on what I can when I’m home. If he didn’t actually do anything, then it’s harsh.
Yeah I have to look too because I'm not familiar, if true though my statement stands

kkfan91

Alright just read the ESPN article...boy that's a situation. I can see both sides of it. Unfortunately it reminds me of what my ex wife pulled on me. But there being 2 different claims one in California and one in Ohio make me think he did do something. It's hard to say what for sure. Like any Law and Order SVU episode will tell you sex crimes are a mess.

Top Bottom