MLB 2022

Hopefully the new bats in the lineup cover the Phillies awful defense and still questionable bullpen.

That's a list of scum bag charges
I need to read up on everything, as I don’t know many details. But I seen folks saying he was found not guilty. So I’ll read up on what I can when I’m home. If he didn’t actually do anything, then it’s harsh.

I need to read up on everything, as I don’t know many details. But I seen folks saying he was found not guilty. So I’ll read up on what I can when I’m home. If he didn’t actually do anything, then it’s harsh.
Yeah I have to look too because I'm not familiar, if true though my statement stands

Alright just read the ESPN article...boy that's a situation. I can see both sides of it. Unfortunately it reminds me of what my ex wife pulled on me. But there being 2 different claims one in California and one in Ohio make me think he did do something. It's hard to say what for sure. Like any Law and Order SVU episode will tell you sex crimes are a mess.

All the baseball fans at Fenway couldn’t have a care in the world at who’s good at swinging the bat and who can’t out pitch the clock hahaha. I can’t wait for the pitch clock.

Phillies are finally at 10000 all time wins...that just puts them at 1163 games under .500 since 1883

Spencer Strider tonight proved why he’s NL ROTY.

16 strike outs(Braves record)
Only have up 2 hits
After 8 innings only had little over 100 pitches.

Masterclass

FYI, John Smoltz was the record holder with 15.

Spencer Strider tonight proved why he’s NL ROTY.

16 strike outs(Braves record)
Only have up 2 hits
After 8 innings only had little over 100 pitches.

Masterclass

FYI, John Smoltz was the record holder with 15.
I was gonna say with the murderers row of pitchers you guys had over the years its only 16

Current view:
1B6523D2-6435-4457-9FE3-2A206188015F.jpeg

It’s so beautiful 🥰🥰🥰🥰 #BIRDLAND

Rays are in the thick of the WC hunt, playing the league-leading Astros, and can’t get 10k in attendance with $9 tickets.

Tampa proper can’t get a new stadium soon enough.

I live in Utah and there's been a lot of chatter about getting an MLB team here sooner than later. Which I would love.

LFG METS!!!

Salt Lake Bees would be pretty cool in MLB if they expand over there. Much more sense than an NFL team.

Back
Top Bottom