MLB 2022

My Phillies if they make it will probably be swept out of the wild card round, but I'd love to see some playoff baseball again. Hard to believe it's been since 2011 the 2nd longest playoff drought in baseball. Tough since 2007-2011 were so good.

The Phillies now have the longest and are working to choke away a wild card spot

CbqDfmC.gif

Magic number at 1 for the Phils...which probably means we get swept by the Astros

1 Braves win or 1 Mets lost, and the division is ours. Mets gets the wild card, then with Phillies also on the brink of making it as a wild card. NL East out here just running the NL. Haha. Go Braves!

1 Braves win or 1 Mets lost, and the division is ours. Mets gets the wild card, then with Phillies also on the brink of making it as a wild card. NL East out here just running the NL. Haha. Go Braves!
man..what a ****** series that was. I swear, the braves have been fun to watch, it feels like its been the playoffs since the all star break.

man..what a ****** series that was. I swear, the braves have been fun to watch, it feels like its been the playoffs since the all star break.
For sure, really have also enjoyed the division race. Lot of folks counted the team out when they was 10.5 behind, even saw fans of the team doing it. Never gave up over here, then they flipped a switch come June and came charging. Just take care of the Marlins tonight!

For sure, really have also enjoyed the division race. Lot of folks counted the team out when they was 10.5 behind, even saw fans of the team doing it. Never gave up over here, then they flipped a switch come June and came charging. Just take care of the Marlins tonight!
Lets unite in the pitiful Mets. lololol. BTW im a Phillies fan and acknowledge my team stinks. But Mets fans have been sooooo obnoxious all season. Love to see their collapse.

The Mets have OWNED the Phillies all year but bring them on in the playoffs. House money. We lose, no biggie. But sending the mets home would be oh so sweet.

I kept saying..."they werent good the first half last year either....". they fought all year long!

Pulling a starter after seven no-hit innings kinda sucks but in Severino’s case I understand it.

I don’t really have a team becuase the Rockies suck, I use to be a Yankee bandwagoner, and the first ever game I went to was a SF Giants game with a Buddy. I kinda don’t mind the new MLB playoff format. But as usual the Colorado Rockies are going 69-93 as par for the course.

It’s nice seeing the Red Sox miss the playoffs though.

Smell that? It's October baseball, and I get done work just 20 minutes after the Phillies Cardinals game starts

This game completely changed in the 9th a pitchers duel until the Phillies gave up a 2 run Homer in the 7th. Top 9 though the Phillies have batted around and scored 6 runs! 4 hits 2 walks and a hit batter, all hits were singles.

This game completely changed in the 9th a pitchers duel until the Phillies gave up a 2 run Homer in the 7th. Top 9 though the Phillies have batted around and scored 6 runs! 4 hits 2 walks and a hit batter, all hits were singles.
Amazing!!!

So glad I stayed till the very very end.

And lose 10-9 to be eliminated

Back
Top Bottom