MLB 2022

@Blaze

We just became enemiesšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

(Realistically, I expect for you guys to spank us)
Same, we are a wild card team its house money at this point I'm just enjoying the ride. Let's just hope for a '93 NLCS repeat.

YES!!!! Bring on the Braves!!!

@Blaze

We just became enemiesšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

(Realistically, I expect for you guys to spank us)

bring-it-on-emperors-new-groove.gif

Braves should have a run right now. But the umpires making ****** ass calls
Not looking good for the defending Champs. Phillies are the hot team at the moment. Stranding base runners is not going to win you anything

Not looking good for the defending Champs. Phillies are the hot team at the moment. Stranding base runners is not going to win you anything
Should probably be 5-4 right now tbh. Bases were loaded, and what wouldā€™ve been ball 3, got called strike 2, then the next one was called a ball, shouldā€™ve been ball 4, so one run. Then the question is does Travis hit the home run he hit bottom of the 2nd if he hit bottom of the 1st. If so, then yeah. 5-4.

Okay now 5-5 it would be.

Edit: okay actually 6-5. So now Braves would be losing no matter what

6-1 seems right to me :wink:

6-1 seems right to me :wink:
Of course it does, but doesnā€™t change the fact it was called a strike when it wasnā€™t. Look at pitch 4

0p3zXPR.jpg

At least be honest haha, you can take it and be okay with it. But be honest, thatā€™s a ball.

Of course it does, but doesnā€™t change the fact it was called a strike when it wasnā€™t. Look at pitch 4

0p3zXPR.jpg

At least be honest haha, you can take it and be okay with it. But be honest, thatā€™s a ball.
It is, but that's what you get with human umpires. Bryce Harper was called out at second the other night and replay showed he was safe and even after review they called him out.

It is, but that's what you get with human umpires. Bryce Harper was called out at second the other night and replay showed he was safe and even after review they called him out.
And what sucks is you canā€™t say anything to them, or the umpires and their fragile ego gets hurt and want to throw folks out. Like umpires being able to highly impact a game is terrible

Phillies take game 1. What couldā€™ve been without some bad calls. But it is what it is. Braves stayed fighting. On to tomorrow

Phillies take game 1. What couldā€™ve been without some bad calls. But it is what it is. Braves stayed fighting. On to tomorrow
They better hope they get it or they head into a very intense Citizens Bank Park Friday facing elimination

Man i tell you what, Kyle Wright and the bullpen for the braves pitched a hell of game. That kid has come a long ways.

Really kind of cool to see how well he's pitched this year.

Big hits when it mattered let's end this without going back to Atlanta

@Blaze tough break with that come backer catching Morton

NLCS HERE WE COME!!! #RINGTHEBELL

Write your letter yet? Make sure to mention the ā€œhit by pitch.ā€
You can blame umps all you want but your guys didn't hit.

Plus itā€™s more than this game. You forget game 1 was lost by 1 runā€¦ a game we was screwed out of a run. But yeah totally because they couldnā€™t get hits. Totally

Really? I thought we were coolā€¦
Respectfully, the umps were not the reason the Phillies won that series.

ā€œ8 more wins topper!!!ā€
We can still be friends, and I can still be mad. As I mentioned, Braves lost by ONE run in game 1. A run that was stolen from them. Remember shouldā€™ve been a walk there with baseā€™s loaded to give the Braves a run. You canā€™t even deny that. What happens in extra innings who knows. But Braves got ****** there for sure. Today maybe itā€™s still a lost. But they was runs scored that shouldnā€™t have been. 3 in fact. But the bogus hit by pitch that was actually a strike, shouldā€™ve been an out before those 3 runs. Youā€™re gonna see it differently, itā€™s your team. But yeah. Maybe I can be told Iā€™m bias also, and thatā€™s fine. Youā€™re still my friend. Iā€™m just mad

Back
Top Bottom