MLB 2022

5-6 seeds playing for a shot at the World Series just how the experts drew it up

Game 1 win for the Phils big pictures duel with only 4 hits total 3 for the Phillies 1 for the Padres though Phillies put 2 on in the 9th with a walk and an error on what should of been a game ending double play. But hold on for the 2-0 win thanks to Homers from Harper and Schwarber.

Yankees just aren’t going to get over the Asstros hump. Bearing down on four postseason eliminations in eight years now. ****.

Hopefully the home crowd bounces the Phils back up tonight

Phils got lucky with the check swing call in the 9th. I’m concerned about tomorrows game. We used all of our good pitching up tonight. Might need to win 9-8 tomorrow. Haha.

Yankees just aren’t going to get over the Asstros hump. Bearing down on four postseason eliminations in eight years now. ****.
Yeeaaa. I truthfully don’t think the Phillies or Padres have a chance against Houston either.

Wild start in Philly as both starters don't make it through the first 4-3 bottom of the first Phillies with no outs

What a game the Phillies tie it in the 4th but immediately give up a 2 run shot to Soto in the 5th then come back in the bottom of the 5th and Hoskins with his 2nd Homer of the night ties it up and Harper just doubled to give the Phillies a 7-6 lead

5 MORE TOPPER!!! One win from an NL Pennant never thought the season be here

NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!

Bryce Harper shows why he gets paid what he does with the go ahead 2 run blast in the 8th

Looked up World Series tickets for the heck of it...nope not paying over a grand for standing room. I'm good with tv.

FB_IMG_1666978949439.jpg

Phillies have come back to make a game of it. Who's bullpen cracks first will decide it I think

6 unanswered runs and the Phillies come back to win game 1 in 10!

Diaz leaning in to the HBP lol. Damn. Glad that was caught
Lol yeah, he was like, well the last one almost got me and I'm batting .074 in the postseason so...

I think it was big for the Phillies to take at least 1 of the first 2 in Houston with the way The Bank has been rocking this postseason.

I'm honestly surprised they aren't giving him the old Barry Bonds intentional walk treatment at this point

Back
Top Bottom