MLB 2023 Season

Arlington is going to have a traffic/crowd control problem soon.

Going to be interesting how they do a parade. The entire city - and I can NOT emphasize this enough - is 2-lane roads (1 lane each way) through and through except for the 6 lane sections of Collins and Stadium Drive that connect the Old Ballpark, Globe Life Field, and AT&T stadium to I-30 and TX-360 .

The 4th of July and Christmas parades are kinda swedged together as "floats" over humans.

395431039_711823490978623_3905775153822557171_n.jpg

Arlington is going to have a traffic/crowd control problem soon.

Going to be interesting how they do a parade. The entire city - and I can NOT emphasize this enough - is 2-lane roads (1 lane each way) through and through except for the 6 lane sections of Collins and Stadium Drive that connect the Old Ballpark, Globe Life Field, and AT&T stadium to I-30 and TX-360 .

The 4th of July and Christmas parades are kinda swedged together as "floats" over humans.
So the Parade is exactly what i expected... A loop around the stadiums where the roads are wide enough to do so.

Multiple school districts are closing because their SRO's are being used as parade security, and/or they are expecting staffing shortages otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom