MLB 2023 Season

Well The A's are Vegas bound. Its crazy that Vegas now has an NFL, NHL and soon a MLB team. The NBA will probably be there shortly. Hopefully this move will spur the A's to finally spend some money and not only sign new players but retain their current ones that hit free agency.

Bryce Harper is back! Fastest return from Tommy John. Thank you for the universal DH

Braves baseball sure is fun to watch again this year. That lineup is brutal, cant wait to get the rotation at full strength again.

Great game going on in college world series.
Wake Forrest 0
LSU 0

Going into ninth inning. The winner will advance to a best 2 out of 3 game series against Florida for the championship..

Great game going on in college world series.
Wake Forrest 0
LSU 0

Going into ninth inning. The winner will advance to a best 2 out of 3 game series against Florida for the championship..
I'm glad college baseball seems to be getting a little more popular, really fun sport. It's huge in the Deep South, especially in Mississippi for some reason, but there's seemed to be little interest elsewhere until this year I've noticed a little more coverage.

I'm glad college baseball seems to be getting a little more popular, really fun sport. It's huge in the Deep South, especially in Mississippi for some reason, but there's seemed to be little interest elsewhere until this year I've noticed a little more coverage.
Yep. I have friends in Winston Salem so I am rooting for Wake Forrest. But it is sad that either one will have to lose this game. This one is a classic.

College baseball is one of the those uniquely regional sports that has a lot of passion among those who do follow it. It has its weather disadvantages as to why a lot of the country can’t get into it, but in much of the South and Texas I’d say it’s arguably the #2 sport on campus.

I spent a weekend going to the Gainesville regional back in 2021 and it was a blast. Can’t imagine what Omaha is like.

College baseball is one of the those uniquely regional sports that has a lot of passion among those who do follow it. It has its weather disadvantages as to why a lot of the country can’t get into it, but in much of the South and Texas I’d say it’s arguably the #2 sport on campus.

I spent a weekend going to the Gainesville regional back in 2021 and it was a blast. Can’t imagine what Omaha is like.
Weather is why my college the University of Vermont dropped baseball about 15 years ago. They couldn't play at home until nearly May it was very expensive to send the kids away for that long.

Southern schools have baseball and the northern ones have hockey. I’d say both are a similar status

I prefer watching a College World Series game over most any ML game with the exception of the World Series.

The game last night was well played, I don't remember hardly any errors. I really appreciated the play when Wake Forrest almost scored but was thrown out at home. They did a great job with executing the bunts and trying to manufacture a crucial run in such a tight game.
The first baseman for LSU just made an exceptional and better play when he threw the runner out at home. That's the kind of stuff that makes a great game.

It also seemed fast paced in spite of the extra innings due to the incredibile pitching from both sides.

All time performance by LSU’s pitcher tonight, 17 Ks through 8 innings and tied going into the ninth. Another great one shaping up.
Not sure why they didn't let him complete the game.

LSU looking like the team with destiny.

The College World Series finale is in progress.

Maybe the Governor of Nebraska should call this one as an act of mercy.
At least slap a NC17 rating on it to prevent the children from seeing a masacare.

I hate the Yankees with a passion but we got the 24th perfect game in MLB history tonight by Domingo German, though it was against the A's

60th win
11th series win in a row

Braves on fire
keep winning each series, i dont care how many wins and loses, just win every single series from now until the end of the post season lol

The Yankees will quite literally never win anything important again as long as Hal is in charge. The guy is perfectly fine just going to the playoffs and doing jack with it. He’ll probably wind up spinning going over .500 (and finishing last) as a positive later this year.

The Yankees will quite literally never win anything important again as long as Hal is in charge. The guy is perfectly fine just going to the playoffs and doing jack with it. He’ll probably wind up spinning going over .500 (and finishing last) as a positive later this year.
As much as it pains me to say this ... in defense of the New York Yankees, they're probably good enough to win in almost any other division.

As much as it pains me to say this ... in defense of the New York Yankees, they're probably good enough to win in almost any other division.
They could take the Central, but that’s such a mediocre division right now. I think they’d get rocked in the West too. They just can’t beat other big teams when it matters most these days. Since the ‘09 WS I’d say they’ve pretty much become the Cowboys of MLB.

Though it could be worse - they could be the Mets.

Back
Top Bottom