MLB 2023 Season

Live on MASN … not available in my market AT ALL on ANY provider.

Live on MLB.TV for free … blacked out because I can only watch on MASN.

THE. ONLY. REASON. I am using pirated streams is because there is literally, LITERALLY, no legal option.

The MLB needs to fix this. I don’t care if it means forcing the RSNs to have a standalone service of their own which I’d pay for.

Which with all the carriage disputes between Sinclair and everyone, should be a requirement.

The leagues, all of them, should be doing everything they can to ensure as many eyeballs can watch as possible. Since MASN and Bally Sports want 5 people watching.

Its almost time, insurance run

image.jpg

Where are the Tampa Bay 18?

Yanks fans been quiet lately too. But I ain’t forgot them. I’ll be gettin’ back to them tomorrow with my 18 years of built up karma. 😘

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

I think I’m going to cheer for an Orioles vs Braves World Series to happen
As a life long Phillies fan I grew up watching them win 14 straight division titles. I've seen enough Braves success to last a lifetime.

As a life long Phillies fan I grew up watching them win 14 straight division titles. I've seen enough Braves success to last a lifetime.
Understandable. I liked the Braves as a kid watching them from afar in Chicago. Just seemed like a first class organization compared to what o had to deal with as a Sox fan

The Marlins have that look about them that they’re going to be the ones to go on an October run

The article wasn’t completely wrong, their pitching outside of Gerrit was banged up and terrible all year. Also Aaron Judge missed a significant amount of time as well. It’s actually amazing they had a winning record to be honest.

What hurt quite a few teams is the effect the new rules had. With larger bases and less pickoff throws, quicker teams gained a significant edge. You also had to be better defensively since you could no longer hard shift.

These slugging teams built to “beat the shift” really lost their advantage from last year

Matchups are set

Rangers vs Rays will decide who plays the Astros

Blue Jays vs Twins will send someone to Baltimore

Diamondbacks vs Brewers winner plays the Dodgers

Phillies vs Marlins will head to Atlanta in the NL East part of the bracket.

You could end up with an all AL East ALCS, the other division with 3 teams in the NL East will battle it out for the NLDS.

Matchups are set

Rangers vs Rays will decide who plays the Astros

Blue Jays vs Twins will send someone to Baltimore

Diamondbacks vs Brewers winner plays the Dodgers

Phillies vs Marlins will head to Atlanta in the NL East part of the bracket.

You could end up with an all AL East ALCS, the other division with 3 teams in the NL East will battle it out for the NLDS.
I think have the top 2 lines backwards
IMG_1285.jpeg

I think have the top 2 lines backwards
View attachment 73257

What you have is what MLB has.

I hope we don't have to deal with the ****** Rays again.

Back
Top Bottom