MLB 2023 Season

Blaze

The Midnight Rider
So, this pitch clock? Yeah, don’t know how I feel about it. I personally never have had a problem with how long a game last. But spring training is under way already.

Yeah I'm not sure how much effort Great Britian is putting in the WBC
FB_IMG_1678718452274.jpg

It gets better
FB_IMG_1679098009926.jpg

Can't wait for these in Philly this season!

Happy Opening Day!

Here's to another season of not being able to watch Baltimore Orioles baseball because Baltimore is apparently a city in North Carolina and MASN blows.

Happy Opening Day!

Here's to another season of not being able to watch Baltimore Orioles baseball because Baltimore is apparently a city in North Carolina and MASN blows.
They are some, not so legal ways to watch. Since it’s the only way you can, then I would suggest looking into that.

Bad opening day for NL East pitchers Mets have to put Verlander on the IL and @Blaze Braves have Fried leave with an apparent leg injury. For God's sake Aaron Nola don't do anything bad.

Bad opening day for NL East pitchers Mets have to put Verlander on the IL and @Blaze Braves have Fried leave with an apparent leg injury. For God's sake Aaron Nola don't do anything bad.
Really hoping Fried’s injury ain’t to bad and something that can be healed up quickly.

Really hoping Fried’s injury ain’t to bad and something that can be healed up quickly.
I mean I just saw the quick highlight on ESPN, looked like he tweeked a muscle, but you never know.

I mean I just saw the quick highlight on ESPN, looked like he tweeked a muscle, but you never know.
Braves tweeted it was left hamstring discomfort, but I seen some folks mention an ACL Tear, but I not heard them mention that.

Braves tweeted it was left hamstring discomfort, but I seen some folks mention an ACL Tear, but I not heard them mention that.
Maybe, but I know I just watched Rhys Hoskins go down with that for the Phillies and he looked in a lot more discomfort...but I'm not a doctor.

Maybe, but I know I just watched Rhys Hoskins go down with that for the Phillies and he looked in a lot more discomfort...but I'm not a doctor.
Yeah, it’s why I’m questioning it. I would think ACL tear would have looked worse. Just gotta wait and see.

They are some, not so legal ways to watch. Since it’s the only way you can, then I would suggest looking into that.

I'm utilizing one of those not so legal ways right now.

This is what the MLB doesn't get. I've got the money. I will pay it right now. But instead, I have to engage in literal internet piracy to watch because of THEIR blackout policy.

There's NO WAY TO WATCH here. And it's not like I can drive 7 hours to Baltimore every day.

I'm utilizing one of those not so legal ways right now.

This is what the MLB doesn't get. I've got the money. I will pay it right now. But instead, I have to engage in literal internet piracy to watch because of THEIR blackout policy.

There's NO WAY TO WATCH here. And it's not like I can drive 7 hours to Baltimore every day.
Yeah it’s honestly really dumb. Hell I gotta do it because Dish doesn’t carry the network because of a pay dispute, and it’s no point in me getting mlb tv because of the blackout policy. Just honestly so so dumb.

Jesus Phillies I go away to do some school work and the Rangers have a 9 run inning

So, this pitch clock? Yeah, don’t know how I feel about it. I personally never have had a problem with how long a game last. But spring training is under way already.
Rays game time vs. Detroit yesterday - 2:04

:oops:

Well I just thank gawd that they put down the highly dangerous security threat. Was praying that they would have suplexed and pile drived him, and was discouraged that they didn't throw any punches after he was cuffed.

But I will give them a 7 for the initial hit upon the would be terrorist. Maybe one day they can suspend one of them upside down on a rack during a 7th inning stretch and then skin him alive in front of his fiance.

Phillies are off to a bad start, but at least we took our frustration out on the Fish tonight putting up 15.

Umpires have way to much power. They can make horrible calls, and then when asked to explain it, they can toss you out.

In the end, this didn’t matter as Olson and Ronald got knocked in soon enough. But at the very LEAST, Ronald should be given 3rd, ain’t no way he just makes it to second base, Olson probably gets second, but I would be fine with a single. But yeah, calls it a foul, overturns it and then like oops. 1st and 2nd. Snit was mad and wanted an explanation, gets tossed. Idc if it’s the rules, it shouldn’t be. All Snit wanted to know was why they was placed where they was. ***** ass egotistical umpires

Back
Top Bottom