MLB 2024 Season

Misleading to throw Wheeler in this stat. They absolutely lit up Nola and also the bullpen once Wheeler went out, fair play. But not Wheels.
Oh the Braves media never plays nice with us.

Not sure how they expect a team to sign off on 700 million dollar contracts without the welfare.

Not sure how they expect a team to sign off on 700 million dollar contracts without the welfare.

Kaufman Stadium isn't even a bad stadium and there's no need to build a new one but every MLB team wants their stadium to be Camden Yards.

So the A’s are going to play in Sacramento in the interim, and Fisher promotes it by enticing prospective fans to…come watch opposing players hit dingers? This guy is a loser and the Las Vegas project is also doomed if he still owns the team by then.

So the A’s are going to play in Sacramento in the interim, and Fisher promotes it by enticing prospective fans to…come watch opposing players hit dingers? This guy is a loser and the Las Vegas project is also doomed if he still owns the team by then.

The good news is they don’t need a lot of seating for the 73 remaining A’s fans.

God these are ugly and don't feel like the Phillies
Screenshot_20240405_101031_Facebook.jpg

Nike has gotten so, so bad between these City Connect things and the umpteen different jersey designs they make for each NBA team now. It’s just throw **** at a wall and hope people buy it simply because it’s different.
Like the Phillies aren't blue. They apparently were going with the City flag which is blue and yellow, but it's not even that blue. The hats are ok but yikes on the rest.

Off topic as it isn't 2024 baseball but interesting:

April 16, 1940: Cleveland's Bob Feller defeats the White sox 1 - 0 in Chicago in the only opening day no-hitter in the Major Leagues.

April 17, 1947: Jackie Robinson "bunts" for his first major league hit.

April 20, 1939: The Red Sox's ted Williams gets his first major league hit.

Off topic as it isn't 2024 baseball but interesting:

April 16, 1940: Cleveland's Bob Feller defeats the White sox 1 - 0 in Chicago in the only opening day no-hitter in the Major Leagues.

April 17, 1947: Jackie Robinson "bunts" for his first major league hit.

April 20, 1939: The Red Sox's ted Williams gets his first major league hit.
Great stuff. Baseball has a long history and so many great stories. Probabaly my favorite Ken Burns documentary is the one about baseball

I used to think the Red Sox had an intelligent fanbase but interacting with people online has taught me that a lot of them are dumb as ****.

To be honest, Red Sox are the only team from the area who have no clue what they’re doing or how to even get better. They’ve had a pitching problem for years now which hasn’t been fixed.

The Celtics and Bruins specially are the saving grace from Boston. lol

Phillies starters have been on fire lately, something like 4 earned runs in the last 51 innings. It's the bullpen that concerns me as always. Gave up 5 runs to the White Sox the other night after Wheeler took a no hitter into the 8th. Fortunately they had a 9 run lead at the time.

Back
Top Bottom