MLB 2024 Season

It’s been really terrible being a White Sox fan since the initial rebuild from 2017-2019 failed. Now we’re a national laughing stock…it my 39 years this is the worse team I’ve ever seen with losing streaks just this year alone of 11, 13 and currently a 17 game streak. They’re on pace to be worse than the 62 Mets, with a current record 27-84. Just dreadful, I believe in supporting your team through thick or thin, but I am legit embarrassed to wear a Sox hat out in public.We just went through a rebuild thwt due to organizational ineptitude,all we have to show for it is getting skunked by the A’s then the Astros in the playoffs while winning a division in a weird COVID season and then one of the worst divisions in history. I hate being a fan of this team, they are without a doubt the worst organization in professional United States sports. #SellTheTeamJerry
Apologies my Sox anger has typo’s galore.

I don't follow baseball but am aware of most sports in general so knew of the 21 game losing streak. I had to chuckle a bit when I saw they fired this guy after Chicago finally won a game. Maybe he found something but we'll never know, will we.

This is me when someone asks me about my Chicago White Sox

An absolute dope, but the problems for the franchise start at ownership level. This is jarring to hear but the team will turn around when Jerry Reinsdorf passes and the team is sold.

It's funny we started with NASCAR at Dodger Stadium rumors and end up with baseball at Bristol
Screenshot_20240809_114304_Facebook.jpg

Lou Gehrig had a .495 batting average with 55 hits, 10 home runs, 41 RBIs and 37 runs scored in 28 games in June 1930.

Inconsistencies and injuries adding up in Baltimore. This might be the worst month in Orioles baseball in years.

Yankees have the division, and probably the whole thing, on lockdown this year. Best team by far.

Back
Top Bottom