MLB 2024 Season

The White Sox have let me down every since with the exception of 2005. We contended just enough in the 90's, sucked in the 2000's, finally did a proper rebuild in the 20-teens only to get skunked by the Astro's in that rebuild's lone division title and playoff appearance year. So no, its been complete misery since I was a high schooler.

All I'll say about baseball right now is **** the Yankees. I hate being a fan of a team in that division, because that franchise and the way they spend money (along with the Dodgers) just keep finding new ways to ruin the game. And the Yankees haven't done **** in like 20 damn years, and the Dodgers have one World Series to show for the carnage they've brought to the game of baseball. **** the Astros too.

As a Jags fan, I know what perpetual disappointment is like. Two playoff appearances in 15 years. And every time they begin to build on something and start to look like they might be a contender, disappointment comes along like a ****** freight train.

Oh, and rooting for the Indiana Fever ain't no fun either.

The White Sox have let me down every since with the exception of 2005. We contended just enough in the 90's, sucked in the 2000's, finally did a proper rebuild in the 20-teens only to get skunked by the Astro's in that rebuild's lone division title and playoff appearance year. So no, its been complete misery since I was a high schooler.
Stay strong you are young enough to have many more opportunities (or perhaps to suffer for many more years).
I rooted for the Red Sox for many years going back to the early 70s. I saw them lose in two heartbreaking World Series and after about 30 years it just seemed like it would never happen, but it did.

There success had been comfort to me along with the sufferings of @AndyMarquisLive in knowing that God hates his Jaguars and Orioles.

Stay strong you are young enough to have many more opportunities (or perhaps to suffer for many more years).
I rooted for the Red Sox for many years going back to the early 70s. I saw them lose in two heartbreaking World Series and after about 30 years it just seemed like it would never happen, but it did.

For better or worse, I still can't legally watch baseball where I'm at unless it's Fox or ESPN. And even those games get blacked out sometimes. Pretty much the only games you get around here are the Yankees. It's even hard to catch a Braves game because of Sinclair.

There success had been comfort to me along with the sufferings of @AndyMarquisLive in knowing that God hates his Jaguars and Orioles.
The White Sox wont be a competent organization until their owner passes, the team is sold and the entire organization is cleaned from top to bottom. Sad to say. The White Sox are probably my second favorite sports team behind the Dallas Cowboys...... even more than the Chicago Bulls and I was in grade school during the MJ dynasty which in itself was insane living through. I find myself in a way peeking in on the Tampa Bay Rays, Miami Marlins, Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, Arizona Diamondbacks, San Diego Padres and the Oakland A's. Not fans but just seeing how they're doing, I barely watch Sox broadcasts. The new announcer is a clueless Frat Boy... I'll leave a snippet down below.

White Sox win tonight, beat the Boston Red Sox to end their 14 game losing streak. Get Your Black On

Can’t believe the Dodgers got their city connect jerseys off wish.
IMG_7755.jpeg

I don’t care all that much for the Braves one tbh. At first I did, but after thinking it over, it ain’t great. I much prefer the real throwback over them trying to make an updated version of it for the city connect.

I don’t care all that much for the Braves one tbh. At first I did, but after thinking it over, it ain’t great. I much prefer the real throwback over them trying to make an updated version of it for the city connect.
For the Phillies they made some weird connection to the city flag. Blue isn't the teams color

Unfortunately this was the only video I found on YouTube but the Phillies turned the first 1-3-5 triple play since 1929 tonight against the Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom