MLB Postseason

Kansas is far too inexperience and gets shaken too easily to win it all.

AndyMarquisLive said:
I hate Kansas.

Kansas hates you too. Go Royals! I have been so excited over their winning streak! To be honest I thought they'd be done after the last series when they went home but they pulled it off! If they can win again at home this will be the real deal. If they can't win they'll probably go on a losing streak and hope for next year

Does that mean the Royals are the 1999 Titans? ;)

Ironically, like the '99 Titans, the Royals could lose the championship to St. Louis.
On a play at the plate?

Kansas has manhadled the Orioles pretty solidly. Spanked.

Well that was really embarrassing.

Did the Orioles even lead at any point during a game in this series?

The cute run that the Royals had have come to an end though. Giants will put a real hurt on them.

They seem like the team of destiny.

Freaking incredible run. 8-0. And to think that they trailed by four runs with a couple of innings to go in the Wild Card game.

I hope I'm not setting myself up to be disappointed by them like I was by the '07 Rockies though. Similar stories.

I hope I'm not setting myself up to be disappointed by them like I was by the '07 Rockies though. Similar stories.
**** the 07 rockies from a Phillies fan

Now that that's over, it's time to return to football and the weekly agony that is being a Jacksonville Jaguars fan.

jaguar-photo-nn001.jpg

KC sweeps! Trying to make plans to go to the game Monday! Time to see KC kick ass

Well that was really embarrassing.

Did the Orioles even lead at any point during a game in this series?

The cute run that the Royals had have come to an end though. Giants will put a real hurt on them.

Doubtful. I'm not saying that The Royals have it in the bag, but they are playing good and it'll be a good series. I'm sure there were many doubters as soon as the playoffs started.

Doubtful. I'm not saying that The Royals have it in the bag, but they are playing good and it'll be a good series. I'm sure there were many doubters as soon as the playoffs started.
It's hard to say though about playing well. MLB has a history of putting the World Series off for so long even after the teams have been determined that whatever momentum a team has is virtually gone.

It's hard to say though about playing well. MLB has a history of putting the World Series off for so long even after the teams have been determined that whatever momentum a team has is virtually gone.
At least the Giants had a quick LCS as well, so now both teams will be on at least four days' rest heading into the Series.

Back
Top Bottom