More big tracks

NASCAR Apologist

Random login issues
txmdj5wfc2e11.jpg

Also consider that Texas has the largest market area of all of those choices. My guess is most people voted for the track closest to where they were, and Texas won the poll.

It's a 15 year old poll. I'm missing what relevance it has in 2018.

It is like the time I drempt I robbed McDonalds for a small hambuger small fries and water (didn't even get a Cokolher). I could have just as easily went for the super-sized Big Mac with a large Cokolher and the complimentary apple pie, but fate had different plans. I still don't know what message the dream was supposed to be as a prophecy but I know the details meant something and somebody is getting it as they read the encrypted directions.
And I am just as confident that in the grand ultimate cosmos, someone got what they needed from this thread, too.

It is like the time I drempt I robbed McDonalds for a small hambuger small fries and water (didn't even get a Cokolher). I could have just as easily went for the super-sized Big Mac with a large Cokolher and the complimentary apple pie, but fate had different plans. I still don't know what message the dream was supposed to be as a prophecy but I know the details meant something and somebody is getting it as the read the encrypted directions.
And I am just as confident that in the grand ultimate cosmos, someone got what they needed from this thread, too.
Greg, you DO have a way with words. ROTFLMAO

:XXROFL:

Gawdamighty, I thought I could sling it around but that would fill all the port-a-potties at Darlington and get started on Indy. Good job of, of ... whatever that was.

Back
Top Bottom