Movie Quote thread

4xchampncountin

I tried this once before and it died a very premature death. I think some of our latest additions might make this go.

The rules are simple. Much like other thread games the first letter of your quote from a movie must start with the last letter of the last quote posted. I'll start.

"Hyde, you're young and you got your health. What do you want with a job?"...from Raizing Arizona

"*Keep your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"Charlton Heston, Planet of the apes.

(*Or was it 'get'?)

"Yippee-ki-yay, mother^%#*er."

Bruce Willis, Die Hard

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. " Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure

Originally posted by bowtie@Mar 1 2004, 12:21 PM
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. " Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure
How that starts with an R is beyond me, but hey...so is being a bowtie fan. :lol:

"Knights of Nie, you are fair and wise in your request."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 1 2004, 03:15 PM
How that starts with an R is beyond me, but hey...so is being a bowtie fan. :lol:

oh that hurt, hurt real bad. :lol:

"They bought it. Incredible. One of the worst performances of my career, and they never doubted it for a second." Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Dirty Mexican greaser's prob'ly out there somewhere a-doin' it with his horse."

Young Guns, one of the best quote movies ever

"Eat my road grit, liver lips" Clark Griswald in Christmas Vacation

"Stumpy Joe choked on vomit."

"It wasn't his vomit...they never proved exactly whose vomit it was...you can't really fingerprint vomit, now can you?"

This Is Spinal Tap

"Uhhh, all I need are some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm fine"...Spicoli(sp?) from Fast Times at Ridgemont High

No matter what they tell you Mr. Bane, it is the size of your gun that matters.
from Batman and Robin

Someday, and that day may never come. I will call upon you for a favor..." Don Corleone(sp?) the Godfather.

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 1 2004, 03:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 1 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--EatMorePossum@Mar 1 2004, 03:15 PM
How that starts with an R is beyond me, but hey...so is being a bowtie fan.&nbsp; :lol:

oh that hurt, hurt real bad. :lol:

"They bought it. Incredible. One of the worst performances of my career, and they never doubted it for a second." Ferris Bueller's Day Off [/b][/quote]
Old Ferris was one of my early inspirations man! :lol: :cheers:

Uh..and I can't think of any 4x, I really suck at this game. Sorry guys. :huh: (Of course, it's not like Bowtie was playing by the damn rules or anything.)

"Frankly my dear.....I don't give a damn." GWTW

Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
'Tis but a scratch.
A scratch?! Your arm's off.
No it isn't.
Then what's that then.
I've had worse.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for any reason. Do you get me sweetheart?...Melvin from As Good as it Gets

<blank stare, gum being chewed>

"This one goes to eleven."

Nigel Tufnel, This Is Spinal Tap

"Never pass up the opportunity to take a pee"...Dudley Moore, but I don't remember the movie right now. ^_^

"e" seems like a difficult one so I'll go ahead with

"ever heard the expression, 'the customer is always right'?" D-Fens in Falling Down

"They're under the ground Burt, they're under the ground!"-Val in Tremors

"Dock that chink a day's pay for napping on the job." Lyle from Blazing Saddles

"Bitch I done tole you they ain't no f&%@in' Thelma here!"

Arsenio Hall, Amazon Women On The Moon

Except for their humping, Tyler and Marla were never in the same room. My parents pulled this exact same act for years. Fight Club

"Sh!t."

"Whut?"

"No, I mean I found some. Horsesh!t. Been grazin' wild."

Young Guns

"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked, in the head, by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.".........................Airplane (another one of the most quotable movies of all time)

Sonny: So what country do you want to go to?
Sal: Wyoming.
Sonny: Sal, Wyoming's not a country.

from Dog Day Afternoon

humm, I'll use that little "a" I see.....lol

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti...." from Silence of the Lambs

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

from Blazing Saddles

Slim, I ain't never seen a handgun that big before.

Yeah, it's a fifty caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with . . . up close. It's only legal in two states . . . and this isn't one of them.

from Armed & Dangerous

Mellow greetings, sir. What's your boggle?...............Demolition Man.

No no, I'm saying we have many things as beautiful as she would want them to be.
.....Pretty Woman

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

Dr. Rumack: Elaine, you're a member of this crew. Can you face some unpleasant facts?
Elaine Dickinson: No.

Oh. Right. Thats right. I forgot. Youre a man.
Harry: What was that supposed to mean?
Sally: Nothing. Its just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one time or other have done it so you do the math.

When Harry Met Sally

Back
Top Bottom