M'ville RACE thread

Yeah, Dale Jr. was the cause of the initial damage but the team was able to tape it back together during a pit stop. Jimmie got into Biffle later on and broke the tape off. I guess Greg didn't know about it the first time, but the second time when Jimmie knocked it loose, NASCAR ordered them to come down pit road off-cycle to take it off which is what upset Greg. Greg's team should have either taped it on better or ripped it off the first time. If it wasn't Jimmie who had broken the tape loose, it would have been somebody else, because it wasn't even that hard of a hit.
Yep I remember them calling Biff in now ............... Thanks for refreshing my memory :)

Yep, it was Jr.

That's what baffles me about the whole thing.

Did his crew tell him Junior tore his bumper off or something?

He rode around with half a bumper for like 70 something laps and when the the cautions started coming out he didn't even bother to fix the damage.

Biffle was just mad and had to take it out on someone. He picked the right guy to go bother.

What would Dale Junior have done, havent seen to many mess with him. They ought to quit messin with Biffs ass :D

uaXcAe4.gif
Heaven forbid a racer show emotion after a short track race! I'm sure Biffle is sorry for disrupting prince Jimmie's post race interview but the guy went from 6th to 29th, what racer worth his salt wouldn't be pissed. Some of u pussies make it seem like he cheap shotted him.. he grabbed him, told him how he felt and that was it. He even apologized after the fact.. If he charged him with his helmet like Gordon and Kenseth at Bristol I could understand people being upset but if your offended by this you should check yourself and make sure both testicles are still intact.

Heaven forbid a racer show emotion after a short track race! I'm sure Biffle is sorry for disrupting prince Jimmie's post race interview but the guy went from 6th to 29th, what racer worth his salt wouldn't be pissed. Some of u pussies make it seem like he cheap shotted him.. he grabbed him, told him how he felt and that was it. He even apologized after the fact.. If he charged him with his helmet like Gordon and Kenseth at Bristol I could understand people being upset but if your offended by this you should check yourself and make sure both testicles are still intact.
This

Chex... Happy to see Jeff finally get a win this year but nothing to due with my post.. Congrats

Hey everybody....
I'm new here but I've been reading the forums for a good while.
Anyway, I was able to attend the race today and I thought it was awesome.
It was actually my first in person Nascar race.
What do you know, my driver won!
Someone earlier asked for a video of the JG burnout and since I took one, I figgerd I'd post it

Welcome to the forum blanston , thanks for the video. There is nothing like a live race , tv just can't do it justice.

pussies? testicles? hmmmm..... how old are you?

i'm fine with racers showing emotion. but...

make sure you have the right guy before you get all tough and grab them from behind. then you won't have to look like an idiot and make an apology that proves your stupidity.

JMO

Yeah, Biffle sure made himself look like a tough guy by screaming and panting at a guy who had nothing to do with the inital reason for the issue.:XXROFL: And I'm pretty sure most everybody on here said that they wouldn't be as composed as Jimmie was, so if you're saying you would have been because this isn't really an issue, who's the one who should actually be questioning his toughness? ;)

I haven't had a chance to see the TV version yet but some of the things that I noticed at the track.....

A pissed off Jeff Burton can still wheel a car around Martinsville. If that's all it takes to get him up on the wheel then RCR needs to field a car just to screw with him all day long to get him racing harder. An 11th place finish for him on Sunday didn't do his racing justice.

Danica. Go ahead and say what you want about her but she was holding her own for a long time. She worked her way up from the tail end of thei field and was driving well.

Kenseth. The class of the field. Took a not so good track for him and deliverd on Sunday.

Johnson. Sounded somewhat bewildered part way through the race that he wasn't the cream of the crop. Tuned in to hear Chad's frustration of restarting on the outside row after some of the yellow flag pit stops.

Pit stops. One thing that doesn't translate so well over TV that really does at a place like Martinsville is the battle on pit road. The pit selection in relation to the timing lines is huge at Martinsville. I spent a good deal of time listening to both Dale Jr's and Jeff Gordon's radio during cautions/pit stops. Both were pitted just before the next timing line. Dale was pitted towards the beginning of the front straight, Jeff around turn 3-4. Each of them would maintain the pit road speed until the timing line before their pit stall and then they would be hard on the gas heading to their collective pit. Jeff Gordon especially. He really got on the gas heading to his stall and it paid off several times. I know that other were doing the same but Jeff was spot on with this move and it paid off well on Sunday.

Pit stops II. Odd meant everything. With no groove being worked on all weekend long, being even was the odd man out. Start on that inside at all costs. It was getting to the point over the radio that you had crew chiefs fighting to be placed behind another driver just to grab an inside position.

Greg Biffle. Man I wish NASCAR hadn't made him pit for the rear bumper. I would have liked to have seen that play out. The point standings would look quite different today.

Jeff Gordon. Burnout King. Slideways around turns 1 and 2 twice! Nice move.

Saw and spoke to Allen Bestwick for a couple of minutes walking out of the track. Nice guy and not a hair out of place.

There are many other things but those are the things that stood out the most to me from Sunday.

Lastly, if you live within a days drive of Martinsville, buy yourself a ticket. You won't leave disapointed.

Glad our passive aggressive Biffle fan finally woke up.

Here's a little hint, we aren't mad at what Biffle is doing. We're mad that Biffle, an untalented above-average middle pack driver, is pushing around and wagging his finger at a five-time champion like some little junkyard dog.

Try responding without calling us any 8th grader insults.

I think it's hilarious that some think Jimmie Johnson is somehow beyond reproach because he's got 5 championships. I mean how dare he touch our beloved JJ. How dare he speak harshly in the presence of such majesty. :bleh:

I think it's hilarious that some think Jimmie Johnson is somehow beyond reproach because he's got 5 championships. I mean how dare he touch our beloved JJ. How dare he speak harshly in the presence of such majesty. :bleh:

I think the point is that Jimmie didn't really do anything wrong, and Greg just ended up looking like a raging fool

Damn the more I see it the more I want to punch that rat face.

This is a good gif that really shows how abruptly Biffle just yanked Jimmie from behind. What a damn reckless fool.

I didnt realize that he yanked him that violently either. Somebody does that to me they are gonna eat some knuckles :boxing:

Right, why would anybody treat Jimmie Johnson like one of the best drivers ever.

Back
Top Bottom