M'ville RACE thread

They just played the initial part of the Biffle-Johnson altercation on Sports Center. Greg yanked Jimmie's firesuit, was spouting obscentities and pointing his finger in Jimmie's face, Jimmie's response was essentially "Dude, I was inside of you, please don't touch me." Biffle's like a little Jack-Russel Terrier trying to take on the top dog like he's even relevant.

I just watched the Biffle/Johnson discussion on sportscenter. Biff really didn't handle that very well. If he grabbed someone else's collar like he did Johnson, he might get clocked. Good on Jimmie for being cool about it.

They just played the initial part of the Biffle-Johnson altercation on Sports Center. Greg yanked Jimmie's firesuit, was spouting obscentities and pointing his finger in Jimmie's face, Jimmie's response was essentially "Dude, I was inside of you, please don't touch me." Biffle's like a little Jack-Russel Terrier trying to take on the top dog like he's even relevant.
Get out of my head!

They just showed the talk with Jimmie & Greg, apparently Greg seems to think that Jimmie caused some damage to his car during a pass attempt. After the race, Greg walked up behind Jimmie while JJ was giving in interview & grabbed him, a move that easily could've prompted a punch to the face by any other driver but Jimmie's a true professional...

I just watched the Biffle/Johnson discussion on sportscenter. Biff really didn't handle that very well. If he grabbed someone else's collar like he did Johnson, he might get clocked. Good on Jimmie for being cool about it.

He knows Jimmie's not the kind of guy to clock him in the face - let's see Greg try that move on Kevin Harvick or Carl Edwards.

Three people just nailed that topic!

BXnbKXLCIAARFip.jpg:large

Would be a good picture for the "caption this" game :D

I thought that the race was OK but am somewhat surprised that more people don't have a problem with the 111 caution laps.

Such is life:)

Andy you're creepy. lol

Also I want to give Jimmie props. Biffle is quite the immature idiot. Whining and crying and tossing dirty words to convey his angered like a damn teenager.

Jimmie was just classy.

"If you want to talk about it, lets talk about it."

The little midget just turned around and said "I just effing did."

Pathetic human being.

Not a big surprise that Kyle Busch fought with a lousy car all day, barely beat Danica :(

Biffle's pit should have torn it off at least two pits before Jimmy knocked it loose.

Exactly.

Biffle is even wrong at teh wrong guy.

It was Dale Jr. who first got into the back of him initiating the bumper coming off.

When Biffle sees the replay of how he got it ripped off he's going to feel like a complete idiot.

yep, he came into the pits with it flapping and they decided to tape it back on, on the left side. not one word has been said about that on any of the post race shows..guess it wasn't an exciting enough thing to show.

Don't particularly like tracks that only have the inside lane for restarts. Really lopsidedly favors the leader and everybody else on the inside. good thing about it is that Nascar races on all sizes of tracks, so fans can have their favorite track.

LOL, I can't believe the gall of Biffle to wag his finger at Johnson like that.
I believe his words were "you better watch it." lol, I think Jimmie was more confused than anything. The bumper had already come apart earlier, Jimmie just knocked it loose again. It it wasn't him, it would've been the next guy to hit him.

I cannot believe that all Jeff was able to do is simply win the race! Come on Jeff! Step it up! You aren't going to win a championship if you don't lead the most laps! Why didn't you spin out Kenseth that way you could get the lead sooner!?! What is wrong with you!?! As a Jeff Gordon fan on this board, that's supposed to be my attitude, correct? :)

Andy you're creepy. lol

Also I want to give Jimmie props. Biffle is quite the immature idiot. Whining and crying and tossing dirty words to convey his angered like a damn teenager.

Jimmie was just classy.

"If you want to talk about it, lets talk about it."

The little midget just turned around and said "I just effing did."

Pathetic human being.
Little midget... Are u talking about Gordon? Glad to see drivers race Jimmie hard and not kiss his ass.. The sport needs more Biffles, Harvicks, Busch bros and less JJs

Little midget... Are u talking about Gordon? Glad to see drivers race Jimmie hard and not kiss his ass.. The sport needs more Biffles, Harvicks, Busch bros and less JJs

Why are you even quoting me? Jump off.

I cannot believe that all Jeff was able to do is simply win the race! Come on Jeff! Step it up! You aren't going to win a championship if you don't lead the most laps! Why didn't you spin out Kenseth that way you could get the lead sooner!?! What is wrong with you!?! As a Jeff Gordon fan on this board, that's supposed to be my attitude, correct? :)
Do u forget that Jeff didn't make the chase originally, he needed nascar to put him In as the 13th driver.. At this point I think he's stoked to be in Victory Lane

Nah, every fanbase has their doubters.

Correct, This week they all deserve a huge bonus. And next week they all may need to be fired.

Dang Jimmie. At least act tough when someone comes at you.
It's not worth it. Biff will see the tape and will cool off. If Jimmie pissed him off it wouldn't matter if he saw the tape or not. Could cost him a championship.

Back
Top Bottom