M'ville RACE thread

That was freaking fun!!!

I couldn't breathe with 20 to go. I was waiting for a "debris" caution at the end there to give Jimmie a chance. Glad it didn't come.

Impressive performance by the entire 24 team today. INCLUDING the much maligned Alan Gustafson.

Can't wait for Texas.

Hey everybody....
I'm new here but I've been reading the forums for a good while.
Anyway, I was able to attend the race today and I thought it was awesome.
It was actually my first in person Nascar race.
What do you know, my driver won!
Someone earlier asked for a video of the JG burnout and since I took one, I figgerd I'd post it.

Hey everybody....
Someone earlier asked for a video of the JG burnout and since I took one, I figgerd I'd post it.

That was me, thanks. You're the ****** man!

ESPN cant even keep their schedule right.

Says NASCAR replay of yesterday's race for 1:30AM and here I am confronted with a soccer game. lol

ESPN cant even keep their schedule right.

Says NASCAR replay of yesterday's race for 1:30AM and here I am confronted with a soccer game. lol

I suppose this emoticon is here for a reason :espnsux: :p

Brooke??? :eek:

Brooke as in Miss Sprint Cup Brooke supposed to be Miss Winston Brooke, the hott blonde in the yellow race suit that was next to Jeff's car in victorylane. You don't know who that is?

uaXcAe4.gif

Hey everybody....

Nice. I was there this weekend, and it was my first live truck and cup race. It was great seeing Jeff race with attitude again.

I suppose this emoticon is here for a reason :espnsux: :p

Hah, no doubt.

Race came on yesterday but around 2AM. Wasn't much of a replay. They skipped like 85% of the race.

ESPN truely does suck.

Man, how did Jimmie not react to that on instincts alone?

Someone comes from the back and shoves me, first thing I'm going to do is swing at whatever is behind me.

Biffle got lucky in many ways on that one. He'd probably be in a coma today if he did that to Tony, Newman, Montoya and the likes. lol

Someone comes from the back and shoves me, first thing I'm going to do is swing at whatever is behind me.

Biffle got lucky in many ways on that one. He'd probably be in a coma today if he did that to Tony, Newman, Montoya and the likes. lol

Biffle backed right up when JJ put his hand on his chest. I'm shocked Biffle laid hands on JJ like that.

Last edited:

He wouldn't have done that to Tony etc. You ever think of that? As it was, his intimidation didn't and wouldn't work on Jimmy anyway.

He wouldn't have done that to Tony etc. You ever think of that? As it was, his intimidation didn't and wouldn't work on Jimmy anyway.

I think Biffle is ****y enough to do it.

He tried the same thing with Boris and Boris is a giant. He would totally get bloody if the crew let them sort it out.

I don't know that Biffle was justified in blaming Johnson for his troubles as I didn't see what all went on between them during the race BUT I am glad that he went over and confronted him face to face, man to man. If he'd have lost a few teeth, it would've been his own fault but at least he didn't first shoot his mouth off for the cameras and then run and hide. Does Biffle realize that Johnson is maybe one of five/six drivers who he could away with doing that? Of course he does but I still think that Johnson had every right to drop him if he chose to.

He tried the same thing with Boris and Boris is a giant. He would totally get bloody if the crew let them sort it out.

I'll never forget Boris promising to show up to his house. And he would have. I was prepared to go to Biffle's house for a stakeout so I could watch all that go down.

Really? If I wanted to go to Biffles house, I think I could find the address. :)

Could you? Who would give it to you? Inside info?

We're talking about permanent home, not some fancy apartment these guys buy in the city so they can squat once every 2 years.

Why didn't he?

Biffle called him, apologized and make things right. Because he knew Boris would've shown up. Difference between Boris Said and NASCAR drivers, Boris genuinely does not give a ****.

Shame Biffle did right his wrong because I was really looking forward to a stakeout.

No, he didn't try the same thing with Boris, he pulled a JoLo and went after BSaid while he was still strapped in the car. Then he ran behind his crew when Boris got out.

JJ would sweep pit lane with that jackass, and they both know it. Biff knew he wouldn't do it with the cameras on them.

Looks like 3M will be part of the HMS empire next season...Best way to teach an ARSECLOWN a lesson is steal his sponsor.

That whole Biffle/Said thing is an interesting one in that when Boris does something stupid to certain Nascar cup drivers, it's the crime of the century. We'll revisit this the next time he dumps your/his/hers driver :)

I have never seen JJ get too worked up about anything. He seems to be in control all the time. Sure would have enjoyed seeing him slap the crap outa biff though:)

Wow.

Man, people can say what they will about Johnson...dude is a true professional. I dunno how he kept his cool right there. After seeing that, I'm practically ticked off and I'm not even the one that got grabbed/shoved. LOL.

absolutely not a jimmie fan, but I thought exactly the same thing. jmo, but jimmie was innocent.

is probably why he didn't react. his response after being grabbed (complete surprise?), having time to digest the details, and NOT responding says to me that he had no clue what the problem was.

my response, especially in my younger days, would have been to get biffle out of my space, then find out what he wanted.

and even if it was a total surprise to Johnson, kudos to him. i'm not sure I would have handled it the same way.

Jimmie is a true professional, and obviously isn't a fighter from what we've seen week in and week out on the track. All he wanted to do was make Biffle realize that it wasn't his fault to begin with. Biffle seemed like he was all hyped up on adrenaline ("You f**king tore my back bumper off you a**hole!" *deep breaths of rage*"). Of course he wouldn't even think to try that on Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards. etc. unless he was truly insane. He tried to intimidate Jimmie, but he completely failed and had to apologize. Derp. Jimmie obviously cares about his relationship with other drivers on the track, and wanted to keep things cool with Greg.

Ricky Craven summed it up quite well; he basically said that Biffle lost it because he knows its getting late in his career and he's watching possibly one of his last chances to win the title go down the drain yet again.

Jimmie is a true professional, and obviously isn't a fighter from what we've seen week in and week out on the track. All he wanted to do was make Biffle realize that it wasn't his fault to begin with. Biffle seemed like he was all hyped up on adrenaline ("You f**king tore my back bumper off you a**hole!" *deep breaths of rage*"). Of course he wouldn't even think to try that on Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards. etc. unless he was truly insane. He tried to intimidate Jimmie, but he completely failed and had to apologize. Derp.
Didnt the 88 do the bumper damage or was it somebody else?

Yep, it was Jr.

That's what baffles me about the whole thing.

Did his crew tell him Junior tore his bumper off or something?

He rode around with half a bumper for like 70 something laps and when the the cautions started coming out he didn't even bother to fix the damage.

Biffle was just mad and had to take it out on someone. He picked the right guy to go bother.

Yeah, Dale Jr. was the cause of the initial damage but the team was able to tape it back together during a pit stop. Jimmie got into Biffle later on and broke the tape off. I guess Greg didn't know about it the first time, but the second time when Jimmie knocked it loose, NASCAR ordered them to come down pit road off-cycle to take it off which is what upset Greg. Greg's team should have either taped it on better or ripped it off the first time. If it wasn't Jimmie who had broken the tape loose, it would have been somebody else, because it wasn't even that hard of a hit.

Back
Top Bottom