NAPA Leaves MWR

They're still in drag racing because Ron Capps hasn't given them a reason to pull out yet.
Yes, but also there is a very big difference in the cost for them to have their name on the side of Capps car vs Truex's car.;)

Yes, but also there is a very big difference in the cost for them to have their name on the side of Capps car vs Truex's car.;)
Oh, I'm aware of that, but both are write-offs. :D
I think NAPA is cutting ties with MWR because they do not wish to be linked with the negative publicity that MWR has brought upon themselves.

I think NAPA is cutting ties with MWR because they do not wish to be linked with the negative publicity that MWR has brought upon themselves.

We'll see but I'm betting we don't see NAPA in cup racing next year, or the year after.

You may be right, we will know more as this all unfolds and we see what direction Napa goes.

How do you know Mark Martin would have been complicit?

Ya got me there . Mark would likely have gone against his crew chief and owner and refused to pit .Keeping his teammate out of the chase . Bravo Mark .

Back
Top Bottom