NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Ok For Real.....

RCR wins ZERO races this year. That's right. ZERO.

Dillon, Menard, and Ryan Newmann tank the entire season.

Seriously! They can't find better drivers?

SHR looks like they are loaded for bear compared to Richards teams.

Ok For Real.....

You're only talking Cup, right?

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Ok For Real.....

A good point really. The return of the #3 which is a big deal because it was the Intimidator's and isn't a big deal because its Richard's number but is a big deal because it was the Intimidator's but isn't a big deal because it is just a number but is a big deal because Austin says it is but isn't a big deal......whatever......has overshadowed a lack of depth in their line up. However, they do have Paul Menard, and it isn't like Richard has him because his Dad is funding the deal. Oh wait. Then their is Newman. Single race winner screwed by his best friend Tony Stewart--Tony treated him like his Crew Chief.

The return of the #3 which is a big deal because it was the Intimidator's and isn't a big deal because its Richard's number but is a big deal because it was the Intimidator's but isn't a big deal because it is just a number but is a big deal because Austin says it is but isn't a big deal.......
upload_2014-1-30_9-30-3.jpeg

Big deal because of a big deal.. not a big deal no big deal big deal intimidator no big deal #3.... no big deal LMAO ....repetitive much?

Well..... Due to today's Chase Reset Button being pushed once again, I'm forced to change my Bold Prediction. I can't figure out how to type this in Bold from my phone but here it is anyway.....

The 2014 Cup Champion will come from outside the top #12 entering the Chase.

my 2014 prediction:

at least 4 drivers will have shot at championship in last race at homestead !

maybe 5......if they add another ..like last yr ! ha!

I'll go out on a very thin limb ---- my bold prediction

Clint Bowyer will win a pole this year. Considering he's only had 1 in his career, that's a stretch. ROTFL

I liked what D Waltrip said to Clint. "I'm not a good driver, and I have more".

Make sure you all check your predictions. They may or may not be affected by the most recent Chase changes.

Also, just check to make sure that I've got your prediction entered properly.

You've got three weeks to make or change your BOLD prediction.

New predicition thanks to the new pts. system.

Hendrick Motorsports (Base team - 5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title heading into Homestead.
Holy sheep dip Batman, that's a bold one.

Being new here ill make my ultra bold prediction for 2014 :)

Larson and Dillon will each win one race, and both will make the Chase.
Welcome aboard.... I think this thread seems to be the thread attracting new guys... got me in here last year, found it searching for predictions of the 2013 season....and Ive noticed a few new ppl's first post in here this year. DP is single handedly bringing more fans to racing-forums :D Good job DP

Welcome aboard.... I think this thread seems to be the thread attracting new guys... got me in here last year, found it searching for predictions of the 2013 season....and Ive noticed a few new ppl's first post in here this year. DP is single handedly bringing more fans to racing-forums :D Good job DP
Ass kissing won't do any good this year slice just like bitchin didn't last year. :D

So I would like to change my Bold Prediction. This is my new one:

The 2014 Sprint Cup Champion will be winless.

I say this because I really want it to happen, just to piss off Brian France.

SpeedPagan said:
So I would like to change my Bold Prediction. This is my new one: The 2014 Sprint Cup Champion will be winless. I say this because I really want it to happen, just to piss off Brian France.

Dale Jr!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom