NASCAR 2015 - BOLD Prediction Thread

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Who’s ready to take the green flag on 2015. Time to get this thing started. Some of you out there have said that you've already got yours picked out for 2015 so now it's time to send in your 2015 BOLD Prediction. Last season we had 59 board members participate. Let’s see if we can top that this year with all the new members.

Okay, most of you know how this works but for those of you that don't.....

What is your one and only one bold prediction for the upcoming season? Take your time and think hard. You've got some time so think carefully before you lock anything in. You only get one prediction. Your prediction doesn’t become locked in until the deadline of Daytona Eve. If you make more than one, we’ll go with your last one. If more than one of you is able to predict the future, we can take a vote on who made the best call of the year.

Get your predictions in by Daytona Eve. At that point I’ll compile the final list of predictions in time for the Daytona 500 and we’ll see who makes the best call for the season by the time Homestead rolls around. Do me a favor and try to make your prediction sentence in BOLD type so that I can easily put together the list.

Just some words of advice….. Try to keep your prediction simple because your entire prediction has to come true for it to be considered at the end of the season. Also, basing your prediction on a single race alone can get you out of this game early on. Try to keep an eye on other predictions made before yours to avoid making the same prediction. I post updated lists often so it is not hard for you to keep track of everyone's predictions.

Time to see if you too can have you name inscribed on the BOLD Prediction Trophy.

Past winners include such greats as…..

2011 - @dpkimmel2001 - Paul Menard will win his first Cup race with RCR in 2011.

2012 - @FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races.

2013 - @BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

2014 - @Wrangler1 - HMS (Team - 5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title.

I'm still thinking about mine but for those of you that are ready, the thread's now open.

Good luck to all of you!

Wrong Kyle. Kyle Busch has 3+ Wins and takes the Championship

Predictions updated.....

2015 Bold Predictions.jpg

No big deal. I just like to make them so they can't be questioned at the end of the year. Sometimes I look at these differently than the OP may have intended.

Yep, dont want anybody to question my prediction when I win. Thank you for all the work you are doing in this thread ;)

You'll have to wait to see the winning prediction when I come up with and post mine. I intend on becoming the first two time BOLD Prediction Champion. :D

I am anxious to see what you come up with, Danica will drive a green car in 2015 perhaps ?

Not sure how bold it is since it happened just last year, but here goes:

For the second straight year, there will be no former champions in the Championship Four at Homestead.

Please use this thread for the game that it is intended for and not some sort of agenda. If you have the need to put down Gordon or his fans take it elsewhere. Thanks.

I thought the rules said you could bash drivers, my mistake. so long.

I thought the rules said you could bash drivers, my mistake. so long.
This is a game thread. If you want to bash drivers then take it elsewhere. The prediction that you made can't be measured by anything other than opinion. You can play by the rules of the game or not play. It's up to you but we could always use more players. The thread will be open for predictions until Daytona Eve if you change your mind.

Last edited:
The Cup, Xfinity, or Truck Series?
I didn't realize the predictions could be for any of the 3 major series. I may be changing my prediction within the next few weeks....or would it be possible for us to have 1 bold prediction for each series instead of 1 prediction overall?

I didn't realize the predictions could be for any of the 3 major series. I may be changing my prediction within the next few weeks....or would it be possible for us to have 1 bold prediction for each series instead of 1 prediction overall?
It can be any of them but keep it to one and only one prediction. It gets to be a lot to have to keep track of.

You can change your prediction any time you like up to Daytona Eve. I'll use you last one before the deadline.

I gotta say though. Your first choice looks pretty good should it come true.

Back
Top Bottom