NASCAR 2015 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Predictions updated.....

2015 Bold Predictions.jpg

My prediction is Trevor Bayne will win a plate race in 2015. Hoping it's another Daytona 500. That's as bold as I can get!

Yeah .. Lin and just now Pete Penske both said Joey will be the champ... Too bad for Penske Pete that Lin's gonna get to win now instead ;) :D
I didn't see it I guess because I hadn't recorded it yet.

@Pete:Team Penske ..... Your prediction was already taken. I still have your first one recorded. If you want to change it, you'll have to make another prediction.

How about, HMS sweeps the Chase and gets all drivers in it

Im so indecisive when it comes to this... probably going to end up changing mine to Carl tops JGR in terms of wins... but for now I like what I've got.

Im so indecisive when it comes to this... probably going to end up changing mine to Carl tops JGR in terms of wins... but for now I like what I've got.

Is not like you're going to win real money.

Right @dpkimmel2001? If so do tell now cuz my prediction is pretty wild so I must then adjust it to a more sensible one. :p

NASCAR TV ratings and track attendance declines faster due to new Chase format.

No car that starts a Cup points race from the pole position will go on to win that race.
I like this one, but does that include starting from the pole when qualifying is rained out?

NASCAR TV ratings and track attendance declines faster due to new Chase format.
Track attendance isn't reported anymore. They quit reporting it a couple years ago. I don't have any way to determine what faster is on declining television ratings. Besides, the game is over when the checkered flag is waved @ Homestead and not the Tuesday following when the final ratings come in.

Try another one.

Jr. is due for a breakout season and I mean taking home the cup. Now that would be great even though I'm not a Jr. fan.

I believe it will happen but I've already been put down for one, however, I did mention this in my original post so yes it is and I feel it's more likely than the other.
JFTR.
Please try to make only predictions in this thread that you want to replace you last ones. It's tough enough to ready through everything and get it recorded properly.

You can change your prediction anytime you like up until Daytona Eve. Just let me know.

Please try to make only predictions in this thread that you want to replace you last ones. It's tough enough to ready through everything and get it recorded properly.

That post seems to have disappeared. but I just wanted it to be on record.

Back
Top Bottom