NASCAR And Kevin James to Launch NASCAR sitcom on Netflix

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
I love Kevin James and find him funny but this is going to make NASCAR look like a joke.

JGR_20

Cheering for #20. Let’s go Erik! Bell, I see you..
This seems like something that was maybe initiated during Brian France Jr’s reign of terror...

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I’d rather they do a documentary on Netflix like the Formula 1 one on there already. If you’ve seen it it’s addicting so well done

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
I love Kevin James and find him funny but this is going to make NASCAR look like a joke.
There are plenty of industries and professions that have survived being the subject of a TV comedy. Cops (Barney Miller), lawyers (Night Court), public servants (Parks and Recreation, Benson, Spin City). I'm pretty sure NASCAR will survive.

I likely never see it. I've never had a reason to look into getting Netflix.

Ford 222

Team Owner
Was hoping this was a joke but I’ll look into it. CAN’T be worse than that NASCAR wives thing...

Blaze

Peace Keeper
I look at it this way, like someone said on Twitter. So let me just show you the tweet that they made.

MRM

Team Owner
James will star in and be the executive producer for the new multi-cam sitcom, The Crew. He will play the role of Kevin the crew chief in the show set in a NASCAR garage.

Aren't all his roles where he's named Kevin? Sure seems that way.

Reck

Team Owner
he's funny as hell, and whats not to love about giving Nascar some promotion. it needs it.
What do you find funny about him? Honest and serious question.

I've seen a handful of his movies and they are just not good. They all rely on him being a loud, yelling idiot who always has to dance like he's drunk?

Only movie I ended up enjoying a little bit was the one with Will Smith one.

Go Panthers

#NeverTrump
What do you find funny about him? Honest and serious question.

I've seen a handful of his movies and they are just not good. They all rely on him being a loud, yelling idiot who always has to dance like he's drunk?

Only movie I ended up enjoying a little bit was the one with Will Smith one.
I liked king of queens, i'm not sure i've really liked his movies, and i didnt like the way Kevin can wait was done. It was a King of Queens reboot, which i would have actually been ok with if they had just done that.

I like how he and Leah Remini bounced off of each other. To me some of his comedy is everyday life kind of stuff.

ToyYoda

Team Owner
I liked king of queens, i'm not sure i've really liked his movies, and i didnt like the way Kevin can wait was done. It was a King of Queens reboot, which i would have actually been ok with if they had just done that.

I like how he and Leah Remini bounced off of each other. To me some of his comedy is everyday life kind of stuff.
KOQ was good....as for his movies, most of them are Adam Sandler movies which are just awful in general. They’d be just as bad without Kevin James.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Comedy movies are pretty terrible in general. You're not going to get quality out of them.

But there are a few I like.

As for this Netfliz show, who cares? If Racing Wives can be a thing, so can this.

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
KOQ was good....as for his movies, most of them are Adam Sandler movies which are just awful in general. They’d be just as bad without Kevin James.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts but I liked his standup routines as much as I did KOQ. His movies..... Not so much. Netflix normally puts out good product. I'll give it a view.

Top Bottom