NASCAR And Kevin James to Launch NASCAR sitcom on Netflix

I love Kevin James and find him funny but this is going to make NASCAR look like a joke.

From the article, all I need to know.

"Think your dad telling you to put the cell phone away at dinner in order to have an actual face-to-face conversation."

This seems like something that was maybe initiated during Brian France Jr’s reign of terror...

I’d rather they do a documentary on Netflix like the Formula 1 one on there already. If you’ve seen it it’s addicting so well done

I love Kevin James and find him funny but this is going to make NASCAR look like a joke.
There are plenty of industries and professions that have survived being the subject of a TV comedy. Cops (Barney Miller), lawyers (Night Court), public servants (Parks and Recreation, Benson, Spin City). I'm pretty sure NASCAR will survive.

I likely never see it. I've never had a reason to look into getting Netflix.

Paul Blart Mall Cop meets Talladega Nights

Lmao who the **** asked for this?

giphy.gif

Was hoping this was a joke but I’ll look into it. CAN’T be worse than that NASCAR wives thing...

I look at it this way, like someone said on Twitter. So let me just show you the tweet that they made.

James will star in and be the executive producer for the new multi-cam sitcom, The Crew. He will play the role of Kevin the crew chief in the show set in a NASCAR garage.

Aren't all his roles where he's named Kevin? Sure seems that way.

am i the only one that thinks this is a good idea?

he's funny as hell, and whats not to love about giving Nascar some promotion. it needs it.

he's funny as hell, and whats not to love about giving Nascar some promotion. it needs it.

What do you find funny about him? Honest and serious question.

I've seen a handful of his movies and they are just not good. They all rely on him being a loud, yelling idiot who always has to dance like he's drunk?

Only movie I ended up enjoying a little bit was the one with Will Smith one.

What do you find funny about him? Honest and serious question.

I've seen a handful of his movies and they are just not good. They all rely on him being a loud, yelling idiot who always has to dance like he's drunk?

Only movie I ended up enjoying a little bit was the one with Will Smith one.

I liked king of queens, i'm not sure i've really liked his movies, and i didnt like the way Kevin can wait was done. It was a King of Queens reboot, which i would have actually been ok with if they had just done that.

I like how he and Leah Remini bounced off of each other. To me some of his comedy is everyday life kind of stuff.

I liked king of queens, i'm not sure i've really liked his movies, and i didnt like the way Kevin can wait was done. It was a King of Queens reboot, which i would have actually been ok with if they had just done that.

I like how he and Leah Remini bounced off of each other. To me some of his comedy is everyday life kind of stuff.
KOQ was good....as for his movies, most of them are Adam Sandler movies which are just awful in general. They’d be just as bad without Kevin James.

Comedy movies are pretty terrible in general. You're not going to get quality out of them.

But there are a few I like.

As for this Netfliz show, who cares? If Racing Wives can be a thing, so can this.

KOQ was good....as for his movies, most of them are Adam Sandler movies which are just awful in general. They’d be just as bad without Kevin James.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts but I liked his standup routines as much as I did KOQ. His movies..... Not so much. Netflix normally puts out good product. I'll give it a view.

Back
Top Bottom