NASCAR - Caption this

uploadfromtaptalk1358304419274.jpg

Now that you mention it, GP, I can see a certain "inbred" quality with Mikey...

DW: Alright guys, here is the script for the 2013 season. Jamie Mac will lead the Daytona 500 up until the last pit stop where he gets a speeding penality. This will give Matt Kenseth the lead and he will get passed by Greg Biffle and Carl Edwards on the last lap. We will play up him being beat by his old teammates. Here is the script for race two........

DW: Alright guys, here is the script for the 2013 season. Jamie Mac will lead the Daytona 500 up until the last pit stop where he gets a speeding penality. This will give Matt Kenseth the lead and he will get passed by Greg Biffle and Carl Edwards on the last lap. We will play up him being beat by his old teammates. Here is the script for race two........
Race two...
Tony Stewart and Danica get into a wreck. Danica will throw the first punch at Tony then the security will have to pull Stewart away.

Brad will lead the entire race, until Jimmie Johnson runs him down and gives him the shove. They both careen off into the wall at the 10 lap to go mark. Then, Dale JR will have the run of his life, passing Carl for First place on the last lap, only to have Carl wreck himself and Kyle Busch trying to block.

Everybody got it? GOOD

lol It would explain the boyish good looks.
You're a sick man, robbie. Coming from me, that's really saying something.:cheers:

Ricky wears the hat in this relationship. I wear the pants.

Anyone else get the feeling Ricky is setting himself up for a fall with this rebound move?

Am I the only one not onboard with this relationship. Is it still a rumor or a done deal?

Danica:
Look at the way they cinch up that bull's ballsack!
Maybe that's something we could try eh, Ricky?
Ricky??!
YO! Ricky! I'm talkin' here!!

Ricky:
Holy Chit! What have I gotten myself into???

HA!

Ted Ted Ted. You know if this bunch could link Roseanne Barr and Dale Jr they would be all over it, like if they were even on the same continent together.

Roseanne and JOONYER!!??? Wait till I tell my JOONYER Nation friends about THIS!

ps: Got any pictures?

;)

Back
Top Bottom