Nascar Craftsman Truck Series 2023

Well, this will be pretty damn interesting:

I'm happy to see that he isn't listening to the peanut gallery who think he'll come in and be a championship contending Cup driver from day one and is actually trying to get some lower level experience on ovals.

I saw one dude say that SVG will be fine because he's won in iRacing on ovals. 🤣 Sponsors should be calling up Timmy Hill and trying to get him into top tier equipment, seems like it'd be a sure bet.

I had the privilege to attend two races at what used to be called IRP. If you're going to be in town, do yourself a HUGE favor and make the short trip a few miles west, regardless of what series is running.
I agree...I went in 2002 for Busch and Trucks and will be returning to see ARCA and Trucks next Friday

SVG jumping into the fire with both feet. The Truckers are an unforgiving bunch, nothing personal, this is their first chase race and it's on a bullring. Good luck. And after that, he goes to the Indy road course. Wow.
Over under on him vs Hailie finishing position? :XXROFL:

1691442673683.png

Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park
9:00pm/et, Friday, August 11, 2023
TV: FS1

Lookie who's entered at IRP

TSport 200 NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series race at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park on Friday has been released. There are 39 drivers/teams for 36 spots. Since 39 teams are entered, three will miss the race. Some notes: #04-Landen Lewis, #20-Greg Van Alst, #22-Logan Bearden, #41-Shane Van Gisbergen, #44-Chad Chastain, #61-TBA, #66-Jones.

1691442930311.png

One 15 minute practice session.

It could have been worse.
Tbf it seems like even when Ross drives them those trucks never qualify that great but always race better. Though I know Hocevar proves that wrong somewhat but his is a bit different imo being a full time effort.

SVG has been thrown to the wolves. It's sink or swim time and yikes what a place to start.
Tbh being his first race starting back there at IRP of all places, and being in a truck, I’m sure he will get some good seat time in but doubt he finishes the race. And not a knock on him.

SVG has been thrown to the wolves. It's sink or swim time and yikes what a place to start.
I definitely couldn’t think of a better way to make sure to introduce someone to the beating and banging side of NASCAR etc than a TRUCK series playoff race at one of the shortest short tracks.

Tbh being his first race starting back there at IRP of all places, and being in a truck, I’m sure he will get some good seat time in but doubt he finishes the race. And not a knock on him.
eh, hell, if he wrecks out there will be those saying he needs to go race in the CARS series. :p

Back
Top Bottom