Nascar directed shills on this board?

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Madman88, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

Puhasp we should renames and call the 'Nascar Chat' forums the 'Shillicon Valley' forums.

rd45usa, Turtle84 and mack like this.
  2. SlicedBread22

SlicedBread22 #TeamJL

Good luck finding one lol.. but yeah.. exactly. It's all relative.

3. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Hello there SlicedBread22. No allegiances here, maybe some I like slightly more than others, but state of flux.

4. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

I'll go with "Voices in their heads" fallowed by "TV Networks"

5. Charlie Spencer

Charlie Spencer Short tracks and road courses rule.

Chillicon? Isn't that one them thar musical fest-ee-val thingies?

6. Greg

Probably.
    It also refers to the language as it bieng spoke while in Chile.

7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

I thought it was the name of a movie

Greg likes this.
  8. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

Thats me. Its great

9. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Dat der would be Shillchella

Charlie Spencer and Greg like this.
  10. Greg

At this rate Shillicon/Chillicon will soon become as Americona as Baseball /Appie Pie/ Coca-Cola /Chevrolet.

The word Shillicon, Chillicon is turning into one of those universal power words and phrases sultable for virtually any conversation.

The common man can work in 'sheit fire' to correctly emphasis the desired response. Watch out for the equally profound chiliconfication to come down in the next few years.

StandOnIt likes this.
  11. Greg

Tough deal for the innocent Chilliconians that just want an honest good bowl of Chilli.

12. mack

mack Team Owner

I thought it was "chillicommiefication", I stand corrected comrade.

Turtle84 and Greg like this.
  13. Greg

Agent Chillienka is hawt.

Turtle84 likes this.
  14. mack

mack Team Owner

As a farcraker, soze I heerz

Greg likes this.
  15. mack

mack Team Owner

You ever seed her cousin "Chillivankalinka"? She trumps Chillienka.

Turtle84 and Greg like this.
  16. Ventisca

Ventisca Team Owner

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  17. Madman88

Madman88 Crew Chief

We need a forum feature where we can all vote on each other's perceived shillness and watch the color of our names change accordingly as the votes pile up

Ventisca, mack and Turtle84 like this.
  18. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Off weekend, ladies?

Turtle84 and mack like this.
  19. mack

mack Team Owner

Off my meds, studyin on killin

aunty dive likes this.
  20. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Will you be purchasing firearms this weekend?

mack likes this.
  21. Charlie Spencer

I'm reading all this on my new iChillblet.

mack and Greg like this.
  22. Greg

Godspeed "Long live the France Dynasty"

In the event of a required shill shilling.

1. Premeditate and plan. Details count. Remember your shillicon 101 and stealth principles.
    2. Pay cash for everything you use in the performed shilling. Avoid ATMs during the mission.
    3. Buy everything you use for the shilling outside of your normal travel area (including your clothes), avoid garments unique to a particular area. Nationally-sold brands work best. Avoid wearing any motorsports apparel and having any obvious motorsports accessories on your vehicle during the mission.
    4. Everything used for the shilling, including your clothes, should be different brands than what you usually buy and new. If you have a shelf full of Wrangler jeans, consider wearing Levis to do the shill. This is especially true for gloves, tools and for anything else that will be in definite contact with the shill target. The same applies for surface areas at the scene, like shoes or footwear contacting floors.
    5. Don't try to frame somebody for the performed shill. That just leaves more clues. Treat the scene like a park: leave no trace.
    6. Do not leave any shill related messages for others to discover.
    7. Pick a method that will not attract immediate attention. Gunshots leave too much evidence, and make too much noise. For a close-range shill, it is OK to debilitate your target before the shill, but make sure the target goes down with the first blow. You don't want a wrestling match. Use a shilling stroke with your first blow, or strike the target senseless with a first blow, and finish them off quickly.
    8. Make sure you have no electronic tracking devices on your person or vehicle(s). Avoid any GPS-enabled device that can track your movements (including your phone) and any cards like a Speedpass that might inadvertently trigger a hit on a transponder.
    9. Dispose of the evidence, including every stitch of clothing you have on, outside of your normal area of travel, don't dispose of it all at the same place. Avoid disposals where it can be easily traced to you. Put some here and some there so the evidence does not attract attention. Avoid containers like a barrel or sealed box that would create attention.
    10. Sanitize your vehicle in advance. Use waterproof seat covers, new floor mats, etc. Follow the previously written disposal rule(s) # 9 for these items as well.

NSCRISC-SOP-472.0352

mack, Charlie Spencer and LewTheShoe like this.
  23. Charlie Spencer

I suggest shaming on social media. Create multiple dummy accounts and use the computers at libraries in other towns.

Ventisca, mack and Greg like this.
  24. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

Create a NASCAR/Racing "news" twitter feed/source, make it look somewhat official, and then defend NASCAR at any level when somebody decides to tweet Matt Weaver or Gluck once in a while that a change is lame.

mack likes this.
  25. mack

mack Team Owner

Nah, bare handed. Up close and gory, Usually when I have these urges I go to the local Piggly Wiggly and walk around, takes the edge off as long as no one makes eye contact. No coffee or sugary drinks, No "Morning Joe" or Kardashian updates either, all these could lead to a bad day for some one. Wife has some papers on me from the court, if it doesn't get better in a day or two, those nice men with tasers will stop by and I'll get a free ride down south for a couple of weeks.

Greg likes this.
  26. mack

mack Team Owner

Straight up solid. Had a guy I met at the produce stand of I-65 between Cullman and Birmingham. Never looked at each other, never spoke, no phones, no one else involved. We have unique implants in our brains, we can share thoughts at close range, usually within 25 feet. He needed a favor, I took care of it. Let's just say he's loaded, and now I'm a shillionaire......still in business, and good to go, but I draw the line at "drive by shillings". Too risky.

Charlie Spencer and Greg like this.
  27. Greg

That's some good Chillitian fellowship that the unbelievers will never know.

28. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

Race winner doesn't change my opinion on the quality of a race

Charlie Spencer likes this.
  29. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

SlicedBread22 and StandOnIt like this.
  30. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

Look at my race ratings for proof, some of the lowest ones are races that Kyle won

31. mack

mack Team Owner

You're correct. They'll never know the sweetness of the fellowship or the secret hand shake. Much less get a ring. Initiation process is more than most mortals can bare.

Greg likes this.
  32. Greg

I would discuss the cheerleaders and Pep girl recruiters, they are great. But I do not want another class of 2015 fiasco.

mack likes this.
  33. mack

mack Team Owner

Nah, no more fiascos. Dean Werner lost his gig over the last one.

Greg likes this.
  34. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

I just read this thread to my fellow inmates in this here asylum and they think you people are crazy.

rd45usa, Greg, mack and 1 other person like this.
  35. Ventisca

Ventisca Team Owner

"Shill-hunt" :D

Talladega can't come soon enough...

mack and Turtle84 like this.
  36. Greg

Good things are coming soon. Use code word "Shunt" in the Talladega infield.

Turtle84 and mack like this.
  37. Greg

The Shilliconification is not as widely needed as some would think.
    We have never needed a murder consutant to serve like Ray Lewis did for the NFL.

The biggest complaint is boring drivers towing the company line. Think about that, there are plenty of athletes in other sports that are criminals, our drivers are very clean in comparison.

38. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Shillclean a household product coming to a store near you.

mack, Greg and Ventisca like this.
  39. Charlie Spencer

I checked their web page. It's the same ingredients as the old Troll-Away brand, just with a new name and a lemon scent. Somebody was trying his best to convince people it was something new and better. :rolleyes:

mack and Turtle84 like this.
  40. Ventisca

Ventisca Team Owner

What if Ian traveled from a faraway kingdom to save us from the Shills?

Perhaps Trolls and Shills are natural enemies...