Nascar directed shills on this board?

Was in the infield last night, mild temps for this time of year. It was actually shilly. I ran into Brian France. He's a great guy. He was wrapped in an authentic reproduction Mexican blanket, sipping on shilled wine, smoking a Camel. Because of the threat of tornadic weather in the next few weeks, his team had brought his portable storm shilter, gotta protect the braintrust. He signed autographs, kissed babies and blessed commoners such as thyself. He said there would be 300,000 in the stands Sunday when speeds exceeded 275 in the tri oval. What a guy. I'm so moved.

Was in the infield last night, mild temps for this time of year. It was actually shilly. I ran into Brian France. He's a great guy. He was wrapped in an authentic reproduction Mexican blanket, sipping on shilled wine, smoking a Camel. Because of the threat of tornadic weather in the next few weeks, his team had brought his portable storm shilter, gotta protect the braintrust. He signed autographs, kissed babies and blessed commoners such as thyself. He said there would be 300,000 in the stands Sunday when speeds exceeded 275 in the tri oval. What a guy. I'm so moved.

A man of the people.

Brian came by my house when my son was born. He bought a care package, diapers wipes etc.
He and his wife even attempted to perform house cleaning chores over the next several days for us.
He gifted our son with an impact air gun to practice with when was old enough to try.
Said Papa Bill gve it to him. I could tell that Brian was considerate, he must have spent hours refurbishing it to look absolutely brand new.

Brian came by my house when my son was born. He bought a care package, diapers wipes etc.
He and his wife even attempted to perform house cleaning chores over the next several days for us.
He gifted our son with an impact air gun to practice with when was old enough to try.
Said Papa Bill gve it to him. I could tell that Brian was considerate, he must have spent hours refurbishing it to look absolutely brand new.

People really should get to know him before they pass judgement. He said if I ever needed a kidney, just let him know. He knew we were a match. I mean WOW!, like really... WOW!!.

People really should get to know him before they pass judgement. He said if I ever needed a kidney, just let him know. He knew we were a match. I mean WOW!, like really... WOW!!.[/QUOTE

But is it matched perfect and staggered special? That's the true test

Hello. We will be dealing
with F-5s and A-4s...
as our ShiLL simulators.
Now, then,
as most of you know...
the F-5 doesn't have
the thrust to weight ratio...
that the ShiLL-28 has...
and it doesn't bleed energy
below 300 knots like a ShiLL-28.
However, the ShiLL-28
does have a problem...
with its inverted flight tanks.
It won't do
a negative "G" pushover.
The latest intelligence
tells us...
that the most it will do
is one negative...
Excuse me, Lieutenant.
Is there something wrong?
Yes, ma'am. The data on
the ShiLL is inaccurate.
How's that, Lieutenant?
I just happened
to see a ShiLL-28.
We! We.
Sorry, Goose.
We happened to see a ShiLL-28
do a four "G" negative dive.
Where did you see this?
That's classified.
It's what?
MAVERICK: It's classified.
I could I tell you,
but then I'd have to kill you.

The liver farms he own in some of the former Soviet satiliites has been a real blessing. There are a few classic rock bands still surving with
donated Brian F Kidneys™.
These guys ...

Canadian boys ... gotta love ’em.

Hello. We will be dealing
with F-5s and A-4s...
as our ShiLL simulators.
Now, then,
as most of you know...
the F-5 doesn't have
the thrust to weight ratio...
that the ShiLL-28 has...
and it doesn't bleed energy
below 300 knots like a ShiLL-28.
However, the ShiLL-28
does have a problem...
with its inverted flight tanks.
It won't do
a negative "G" pushover.
The latest intelligence
tells us...
that the most it will do
is one negative...
Excuse me, Lieutenant.
Is there something wrong?
Yes, ma'am. The data on
the ShiLL is inaccurate.
How's that, Lieutenant?
I just happened
to see a ShiLL-28.
We! We.
Sorry, Goose.
We happened to see a ShiLL-28
do a four "G" negative dive.
Where did you see this?
That's classified.
It's what?
MAVERICK: It's classified.
I could I tell you,
but then I'd have to kill you.
Aircraft never fly directly behind one another.

Dirty air.

The liver farms he own in some of the former Soviet satiliites has been a real blessing. There are a few classic rock bands still surving with
donated Brian F Kidneys™.
I tried liver farming back in the '90s. When the market crashed, I couldn't sell a couple of seasons' of harvest. I was too heavily in debt and went bankrupt.

I'm doing much better with my pancreas mine, but I'm concerned with the global movement to switch to renewable sources of insulin.

I tried liver farming back in the '90s. When the market crashed, I couldn't sell a couple of seasons' of harvest. I was too heavily in debt and went bankrupt.

I'm doing much better with my pancreas mine, but I'm concerned with the global movement to switch to renewable sources of insulin.

That would be tragic, hopefully they will fail.
I would talk to my congressman and senator to prevent the renewable Insulin poaching outfits.

That would be tragic, hopefully they will fail.
I would talk to my congressman and senator to prevent the renewable Insulin poaching outfits.
There's not enough of us left in the industry for Congress to care. They're getting campaign contributions from the Lithuania-based Organization of Hormone Exporting Countries and ignoring domestic pancreas mining. It's common knowledge the former Baltic states heavily subsidize hormone mining. They were able to get started cheaply by using the equipment and facilities the Commies left behind when the USSR broke up (Union of Spleen / Salivation Republics). We're working with the sugar producers to drive up demand for their products; ours will naturally follow.

Don't even get me started on our pension plan.

I tell y'all the guy that would really be helpful with all these problems. He owns three cup teams including the number 3. He's Richard Shildress. If he's smart enough to attract sponsorship for his grandsons, he can fix an airplane problem.

There's not enough of us left in the industry for Congress to care. They're getting campaign contributions from the Lithuania-based Organization of Hormone Exporting Countries and ignoring domestic pancreas mining. It's common knowledge the former Baltic states heavily subsidize hormone mining. They were able to get started cheaply by using the equipment and facilities the Commies left behind when the USSR broke up (Union of Spleen / Salivation Republics). We're working with the sugar producers to drive up demand for their products; ours will naturally follow.

I believe most of that happened in the province of Shillycaca

I tell y'all the guy that would really be helpful with all these problems. He owns three cup teams including the number 3. He's Richard Shildress. If he's smart enough to attract sponsorship for his grandsons, he can fix an airplane problem.
His grandsons, Ty and Austin Shillon?

Godspeed on your most noble spleen salivaic endeavors.

"The Compassinate Eye Farm Harvesting Institute" that serves our freinds cursed with misfortune eye color disorders touches my heart ♥ the most. I heard a story just last week that literally bought me to tears. I still get emotional while writing, but I must, the story demands my respect.

A young man had finally suffered enough and purchased a set of blues. He considered the new supply nations like I-ran and I-raq first. But he finally settled on a traditional declassified one owned by an Russian syndicate.

The details were amazing. The eyes were just beautiful and beautifully shelled from a young woman. He was truly smitten by the eye catalog that also included the shell images. It was truly love at first and last sight for both. The following braille romance and marriage was inevitable.

The compassion of Brian.
France. Brian povided the funds for the transfer. And even allowed them to keep the dowry which consisted of the eye payment she received (50% of total transplant payment plus a shell disposal refund).
$998 doesn't go far but it covered a one way ticket.

Godspeed on your most noble spleen salivaic endeavors.

"The Compassinate Eye Farm Harvesting Institute" that serves our freinds cursed with misfortune eye color disorders touches my heart ♥ the most. I heard a story just last week that literally bought me to tears. I still get emotional while writing, but I must, the story demands my respect.

A young man had finally suffered enough and purchased a set of blues. He considered the new supply nations like I-ran and I-raq first. But he finally settled on a traditional declassified one owned by an Russian syndicate.

The details were amazing. The eyes were just beautiful and beautifully shelled from a young woman. He was truly smitten by the eye catalog that also included the shell images. It was truly love at first and last sight for both. The following braille romance and marriage was inevitable.

The compassion of Brian.
France. Brian povided the funds for the transfer. And even allowed them to keep the dowry which consisted of the eye payment she received (50% of total transplant payment plus a shell disposal refund).
$998 doesn't go far but it covered a one way ticket.

I'm emotional and very touched. Stories like this restore my faith in humanity and the benefits of heavy consumption of alcohol.

And, I must add, I admire Greg's ability to "power through" the raw, jagged emotion and tell this story. My eyes are misty, and my heart is peirced. Its, its, it's almost more than a soul can bare. And all I can add is WOW!!! just WOW on Brians contribution. And he gets such a bad rap. There are so many examples of " the man" holding him down, and then I read this.....just wow, I mean really, like wow.

Just a few urgent points of interest. Brian's selfless altruism has not been easy or without cost. Brians relentless love for the common fan simply drove him to use up his body, and now he suffers.
Brian truly was the benevolent agape love dictator.

Please donate to the "Unlimted Opiuds for Brian" fund.
And lets make August 2nd the best birthday ever for Brian.

Just a few urgent points of interest. Brian's selfless altruism has not been easy or without cost. Brians relentless love for the common fan simply drove him to use up his body, and now he suffers.
Brian truly was the benevolent agape love dictator.

Please donate to the "Unlimted Opiuds for Brian" fund.
And lets make August 2nd the best birthday ever for Brian.

Link to the GoShiLLMe page?

This is paranoia lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The biggest stories about the accomplished Brian France have not been told yet.
Stay tuned....

It wasn’t that long ago that Brian ate a live baby on national television.

How quickly we forget.
See, it's inaccurate posts like this that lead to destroyed reputations. Brian ate a live baby SEAL. It's not the same thing, and you damage both your standing and his by not telling the complete story.

See, it's inaccurate posts like this that lead to destroyed reputations. Brian ate a live baby SEAL. It's not the same thing, and you damage both your standing and his by not telling the complete story.

ShiLLcheck 101. The full story is NASCAR actually worked together with Brian on the baby seal package, originally they wanted to dish out the baby seal skin to the top teams for aero advantage, but they decided to go with a live lunch broadcast.

Another example of " the man" holding him down. Brian can't catch a break. And and and then he gets mistreated on this very forum he pays us to shill on. I mean like really? What does the guy have to do to catch some well deserved love and respect? I feel so dirty right now. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Back
Top Bottom