nascar front page

Pat

Team Owner
did they close down
The site got lost after a server upgrade. It has been down since mid January. I have lost any hope of it coming back on line.

If you are a member, we have a private group on Facebook for keeping up with our friends. I don't recognize your handle, so you will have to message me if you want to join the page. Otherwise, I will not know you are a member of NFP. The FB page is NascarFP.

Team Penske

Team Owner
The site got lost after a server upgrade. It has been down since mid January. I have lost any hope of it coming back on line.

If you are a member, we have a private group on Facebook for keeping up with our friends. I don't recognize your handle, so you will have to message me if you want to join the page. Otherwise, I will not know you are a member of NFP. The FB page is NascarFP.
Pat, why don't we revive the forum here once again?

Reactions: Pat

Pat

Team Owner
Pat, why don't we revive the forum here once again?
A lot of people came here and have logins but don't use it. 2Putt said it was too big. Surely the other know it's an option. :idunno:

The other problem is, they don't like us posting the same things in this area that duplicates other areas of the site. That makes it a big transition for a lot of people..

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
The other problem is, they don't like us posting the same things in this area that duplicates other areas of the site. That makes it a big transition for a lot of people.
I never heard of that @Pat . As far as I know you could post anything your little heart desires (terms of service followed of course). Ask @TexasRaceLady she'll know.

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
Maybe it's just me. I got that feeling we were supposed to spread out.
I think that it was that you're welcome to spread out or stay put. I only have 3 brain cells left though so don't quote me. :D

Top Bottom