nascar front page

did they close down

The site got lost after a server upgrade. It has been down since mid January. I have lost any hope of it coming back on line.

If you are a member, we have a private group on Facebook for keeping up with our friends. I don't recognize your handle, so you will have to message me if you want to join the page. Otherwise, I will not know you are a member of NFP. The FB page is NascarFP.

The site got lost after a server upgrade. It has been down since mid January. I have lost any hope of it coming back on line.

If you are a member, we have a private group on Facebook for keeping up with our friends. I don't recognize your handle, so you will have to message me if you want to join the page. Otherwise, I will not know you are a member of NFP. The FB page is NascarFP.

Pat, why don't we revive the forum here once again?

Reactions: Pat
Pat, why don't we revive the forum here once again?

A lot of people came here and have logins but don't use it. 2Putt said it was too big. Surely the other know it's an option. :idunno:

The other problem is, they don't like us posting the same things in this area that duplicates other areas of the site. That makes it a big transition for a lot of people..

The other problem is, they don't like us posting the same things in this area that duplicates other areas of the site. That makes it a big transition for a lot of people.
I never heard of that @Pat . As far as I know you could post anything your little heart desires (terms of service followed of course). Ask @TexasRaceLady she'll know.

Maybe it's just me. I got that feeling we were supposed to spread out.
I think that it was that you're welcome to spread out or stay put. I only have 3 brain cells left though so don't quote me. :D

Back
Top Bottom