NASCAR Heat Evolution out today!

Add me on xbox and we can play I'm sorry of thay came out wrong...DCOLE300

Okay cool so add me and let's race... I live in Kentucky so I am on the central time zone

There's no reason why a good group of drivers with mics couldn't have a ton of fun with this game, yea the online damage model and tire model plus the lack of cautions aren't great but like the person said earlier it's there 1st game back in the bidness...only question is now will they get better?

Has anyone had a user DNF? I'm pretty happy with the game, but one problem is it seems that no matter how badly I wreck my car, it can be repaired fully in the pits.

Guys, don't get this. It's a $20 PS2 game masquerading as a $60 PS4 game. We deserve better.

I don't mind supporting DMR this one time if it means they are going to take that support and bring their next game up a notch or two. They are a young company who just started on this game what less than 2 years ago? I wasn't expecting this game to be perfect, but was still disappointed. However knowing that they are young and growing I will let them have my $60 this time with the hopes they do better with each release. If they don't then I won't buy the next game.

Some folks are insufferable.

I just play games for fun.

This game is fun. The AI makes it fun. Its a challenge. Step up.

If you want outstanding graphics to sacrifice AI realism & no real story/career mode - stick with pcars & Forza.

I like the career mode in PCars. Just wish they had ovals!

The more I play this game, the more I enjoy it. AI pit strategy is actually realistic (you'll see some cars take only fuel and some take 4 tires on green flag stops). The high groove does work at every track contrary to what I mentioned earlier about it, so long as you have a setup for the high line. Tire wear does make a difference and you can tell which AI cars are struggling on long runs, buy I wish tire wear was greatly improved at tracks like Atlanta and Darlington. Restrictor plate racing is incredibly intense on the highest difficulty setting, but my only gripe is bump drafting doesn't seem to be very effective if you are the trailing car. Career mode is actually a challenge for once...I'm about 16 races into my first year and only have 2 top-10's even though I spend quality time working on setups in practice.

If you want a challenging NASCAR game that has pretty good AI and is a decent simulator for a console game, this is the game for you. It rivals Dirt to Daytona and with sla few minor tweaks, this would easily be the best console-based NASCAR game ever created. Screw everyone who says simulation mode is too difficult or that the AI sucks...they just haven't played long enough to realize how good this game really is even with its flaws.

Just finished my first season in career. Made it to the first round of theach Chase and missed advancing to the 2nd round by 1 point. Ended up getting my first ever win at Martinsville, and then also won Phoenix and Honestead. Of course that happens once I was eliminated....

I've learned that Kurt Busch is the world's biggest ******* at Dover (he screwed me over both races by constantly body spamming my for no reason) and that everyone hates you at Texas if you are on the outside lane on the frontstretch. Those are some things the developers need to patch.

Anyone else have Brad Keselowski winning EVERYTHING? I was five races into my season (not so interested in career mode). Keselowski had four wins, only missing out on Daytona. I restarted, and Keselowski once again won the second race at Atlanta. Brad is good, but not Jeff Gordon '98 or Petty '67 good :mad:

Anyone else have Brad Keselowski winning EVERYTHING? I was five races into my season (not so interested in career mode). Keselowski had four wins, only missing out on Daytona. I restarted, and Keselowski once again won the second race at Atlanta. Brad is good, but not Jeff Gordon '98 or Petty '67 good :mad:

I'm sure the developers did it on purpose since Brad is an investor

I'm sure the developers did it on purpose since Brad is an investor

I've thought about that. It just seems pretty crazy that they would make him soo much better than the competition.

I played some online last night for the first time. It was a lot of fun despite several jackasses crashing people on purpose.

At one point I joined a 12-car lobby that only raced Daytona/Talladega, and ended up sticking around for several races because the other guys weren't driving like total dicks. The only gripe I had was that the higher line didn't work. I would constantly be running 2nd and get a good run off turn 2, pull along the high side of the leader down the backstretch and inch ahead as we headed into 3, only to have my momentum completely die as soon as we went into the turn and instantly lose ground and have to fall back in line.

Drafting works well for the most part, but bump drafting and side drafting is basically non-existent.

I played some online last night for the first time. It was a lot of fun despite several jackasses crashing people on purpose.

At one point I joined a 12-car lobby that only raced Daytona/Talladega, and ended up sticking around for several races because the other guys weren't driving like total dicks. The only gripe I had was that the higher line didn't work. I would constantly be running 2nd and get a good run off turn 2, pull along the high side of the leader down the backstretch and inch ahead as we headed into 3, only to have my momentum completely die as soon as we went into the turn and instantly lose ground and have to fall back in line.

Drafting works well for the most part, but bump drafting and side drafting is basically non-existent.
I hear you, some players are out to crash everyone...as for the high line, I have tweaked settings (tire pressure, weight, etc) and have seemed to make it work and stick somewhat...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What are we thinking is the best steering wheel for the game? I'm looking for a good one and of course for the best price lol...

Woohoo. Won the championship in my 2nd season. Only won four races, but two were in the chase. Made the Championship 4 with a win at Martinsville(Logano, who won 12 races, Hamlin and Keselowski wereally the others). Qualified 17th at homestead, Logano won pole, Hamlin 10th and Kes 22nd. I ran 4-8th for most of the race. Caution came out with 7 laps to go with me running 5th, Logano 2nd. On the restart, the inside line went, the outside didnt. I finished 3rd, one spot ahead of Logano.

Last night my thrustmaster wheel stipped working on the xbox, blinks and goes off, any ideas? Xbox issue or wheel issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom