NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 at Indianapolis

I liked the Danica interview with Katie. I always like to hear whar Ray has to say as well.

How could they not see the value of airing the Olympics at midnight?

Um, today's main event (Phelps vs. Lochte) was around 2pm EST. NBC was on the air but elected to air a taped segment with Ryan Seacrest instead. Everyone already knows the result because we don't live in caves.

Um, today's main event (Phelps vs. Lochte) was around 2pm EST. NBC was on the air but elected to air a taped segment with Ryan Seacrest instead. Everyone already knows the result because we don't live in caves.

So they should show some live, then the earlier stuff that happened while we slept afterwards?

Are you really that upset about missing males swimming? :confused:

and I don't know the results but that's cause I couldn't care less and last time I checked I don't live in a cave, unless we are talking about man-caves. :p

So they should show some live, then the earlier stuff that happened while we slept afterwards?

They are airing the Olympics across FIVE networks -- and all five networks were at tape (badmitton, table tennis, a pony fashion show, fencing and Ryan Seacrest pre-taped packages) at 2pm, while actual stuff was happening.

They are airing the Olympics across FIVE networks -- and all five networks were at tape (badmitton, table tennis, a pony fashion show, fencing and Ryan Seacrest pre-taped packages) at 2pm, while actual stuff was happening.

Ok. Quit complaining and watch the other 4 networks. :rolleyes:

Are you really that upset about missing males swimming? :confused:

and I don't know the results but that's cause I couldn't care less and last time I checked I don't live in a cave, unless we are talking about man-caves. :p

No... He is upset about (insert any thing here) __________________!

To bad there is nobody in the media that knows how to do there job right.:D

Back
Top Bottom