NASCAR Nationwide Series 250 at Indianapolis

If you can simply explain to me why Sadler ducked down in front of Brad INSTEAD of giving the position back, then I will take your side. Until then, I will still believe that Sadler screwed up by not giving the position back. If he thought he had a better car, then he could have given the position back, then went right back by Keselowski. It's almost like Sadler planned that with Dillon. If they didn't plan it, Sadler would have given the position back But he didn't give it back, most likely because he was hoping he could keep the position by claiming that it was Dillons fault for "jacking him up." Almost looks like it was a plan that Dillon and Sadler made, but isntead...that plan backfired.

That thought crossd my mind, because Dillon backed off and made sure he didn't beat Brad into turn one. The whole thing smells bad.

The schedule for the next four NNS schedule is pretty damn good. Short tracks and road courses including Circuit Villenue. Should be good!

Sitting in the hot sun, opinion forthcoming.

You stirring the pot or did they really boo Kez?

o_O I've stirred the pot once or twice too;)

They booed Brad at Charlotte prior to the Truck race and All-Star race. Girls think he's hideous and the rednecks prefer Budweiser. But Brad just keeps winning so I'm sure he's not bothered.:)

They booed Brad at Charlotte prior to the Truck race and All-Star race. Girls think he's hideous and the rednecks prefer Budweiser. But Brad just keeps winning so I'm sure he's not bothered.:)

That kind of surprises me. I thought he was fairly well liked.

Back
Top Bottom