NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Racing at Kentucky in July:

ChjVL0SUUAQKiJX.jpg

I love the color, will look nice at night.

Agreed. Hell of a paint scheme.

Well done, Germain.
I usually don't pay much attention to this subject but I couldn't ignore that.

Stole the pics from a friend who posted them on another forum. Thanks, Leroy. Better to beg forgiveness after the fact.

Any good pics of the Newman car? Looks like the Chattanooga Chew colors, that would be cool.

Look at the build quality of these cars ... and they're just as pretty underneath.

It's quite astounding.

That was and is one tough Son of a Gun.. I mean come on, Tape your swollen eyes open (from a wreck week before) so you could see!
These days they'd just sit out a week or two and get the almighty Chase Waiver. The Times They Are A Changin'.

What would people here think about a Goodwrench replica for Dillon next year? Would you be offended? I think it would be alright just for the one throwback race....if not that, perhaps a Wrangler replica wouldn't be so touchy.

What would people here think about a Goodwrench replica for Dillon next year? Would you be offended? I think it would be alright just for the one throwback race....if not that, perhaps a Wrangler replica wouldn't be so touchy.
As a long time Earnhardt fan, it wouldn't bother me a bit. Any tribute to him is a good thing IMO.

Wrangler definitely. Goodwrench won't happen. Childress has said that scheme and number will never run again. I agree, but the 85-87 Wrangler scheme would be awesome.

I think its only a matter of time - especially with the promotion gaining popularity.

Damn that Interstate battery scheme looks good

˄˄ That'd work with the Farmers thing. The chicken on the hood 'n all.....

Kyle should run this scheme every time Interstate sponsors him instead of that silver and green stripy mess.

100% agree man. This will make the zebra scheme even more painful. I will say that the stripes are better in person, but not like the white base of years previous.

Back
Top Bottom