NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017 - Richmond

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
~ Pick'Em Picks to Date - color.jpg

Deadline to select your driver is Friday, April 28th, noon Eastern time.

I see that it is too late to join for this year, but is there a waiting list or anything like that for next season? Thanks

I see that it is too late to join for this year, but is there a waiting list or anything like that for next season? Thanks

No waiting list or anything like that is involved.

If the game is up and running next year, as planned, simply submit your first pick before the Daytona 500.

Rule #13 of the Official Game Rules (found in the NASCAR Pick 'Em 2017- Atlanta thread) pretty much answers your question.

Deadline to select your driver is Friday, April 28th, noon Eastern time.

With a little less than 24 hours until the pick deadline, there are still 9 players who have yet to make a pick for Richmond.

And @Johali isn't one of them. :D

All of this week's picks, except for one, have been submitted on time.

@24over48 failed to submit a pick for the fourth time and, as per the rules, has been dropped from the game.

Consequently, resident cellar-dweller @Fordracing7 has moved up from 24th place all the way to 23rd. :D

I'll post the complete list of picks later today.

Let's go Eric Jones ... this is your kinda' place.

My hardiest congratulations to Fordracing7 but I’d appreciate it greatly if someone AHEAD of me would drop out.

Go Trevor Bayne. It's time to win one. :D

That's the deal.

In the shootin' match world you're only as good as your last shoot no matter how many you've won.

Don't say you're a race car driver either. You're a guy with too much money who should've put me in the seat!

@pjmolo I don't see you on the list, I thought you were playing now too?

I thought about it but had a change of heart after digging myself a big hole to start the season.

Next year I'll jump in at the beginning of the year like everyone else.

I really was Sober when I picked Cole Whitt. This is going to end badly.

Back
Top Bottom