NASCAR Pick 'Em 2018 - Watkins Glen

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, August 3rd, noon Eastern time.

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 1 thru 18.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em picks spreadsheet - 19 thru 36.jpg

2018 Pick 'Em used spreadsheet.jpg

Who else is going the predictable route with me next week?

There will be at least 10 of us I'm sure

Close, but no cigar . . . .

Actually, as the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series travels to the Empire State this weekend for the Go Bowling at The Glen, 14 players went the predictable route by picking A.J. Allmendinger.

The second most popular driver is Clint Bowyer, who was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

22-2018 Pick 'Em Picks - Watkins Glen.jpg

Nobody else picked Kligerman? This could go very well for me or end very very badly

Dinger better not overdrive the car like he tends to when in traffic or you guys are going to be looking at a bent up racecar.

No, we didn't pick someone who hasn't been in a car in forever and is way out of practice.
A top 25 finish for a guy that hasn’t been in a car forever as well as a higher finish than a 7 time champion,a constant title contender and the reigning Daytona 500 champion. These finishes is how I won this game last year and finished 1st. It slips my mind where you ended up finishing.

Probably not what those who picked AJ were hoping for, but still not a terrible finish for him. Could have been worse.

A top 25 finish for a guy that hasn’t been in a car forever as well as a higher finish than a 7 time champion,a constant title contender and the reigning Daytona 500 champion. These finishes is how I won this game last year and finished 1st. It slips my mind where you ended up finishing.
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I finished like 11th or 12th last year....3rd the year before.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I finished like 11th or 12th last year....3rd the year before.
Yeah, you've mentioned your third place finish enough times that I don't think you should comment on anyone else patting themselves on the back

For a C list team who was awful in the pits and developed rear end problems with 10 laps to go, I'll take a p18 by Mcdowell and the 34 team.

Congrats to @Mopardh9 who takes this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as his pick of Jamie McMurray finished in 7th place in the Go Bowling at The Glen at Watkins Glen International.

Congrats also to @Mopardh9 as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up four spots to 14th place.

Meanwhile, after having been commended last week for recent upward movement in the standings, @DanicaFreak took one on the chin this week by claiming his second "Wiping Up the Rear" award of the year when Joey Logano brought the #22 car home dead last.

Not to be forgotten, @LewTheShoe also got a "Wiping Up the Rear" award to add to his trophy case.

@Brentford moved back into sole possession of second place when his pick of Kurt Busch finished in 9th place. And although @Blake Hylton continues as the game's leader for the thirteenth consecutive race, his lead over second place has been reduced to 16 points.

22-2018 Pick 'Em Results - Watkins Glen.jpg

I am bummed, as nearly every A driver pick I’ve made has had crap happen. Hamlin had the pole, was running great, then idiotic pit screw ups pushed him backwards. Congrats to those doing well. Not giving up, but I will be hard pressed to finish in the top 15 at this point.

Back
Top Bottom