NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Bristol #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, April 5th, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #7.jpg

The 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series makes its first visit of the year to Thunder Valley this Sunday for the running of the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Interestingly, three drivers account for over half of the picks this week

The most popular driver pick, for the second week in a row, is Matt DiBenedetto, who was selected by nine players.

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. is the second most popular pick, selected by six players while Alex Bowman was selected by five.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

#8 - Bristol #1 picks.jpg

Congrats to @Ashstrodamus, who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week when his pick, Kurt Busch, finished 2nd behind race winner Kyle Busch in the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Congrats also to @Elliott_Fan_9 for having the most upward movement in the standings, as he moved up nine spots following the 5th place finish by his pick, Denny Hamlin.

And although his lead over second place @Clutch has been reduced to a mere four points, congrats once again to @Team Penske whose position atop the leader board has now reached five consecutive races.

Finally, congrats to the nine players that selected Matt DiBenedetto as they lived to rejoice in his 12th place finish.

#8 - Bristol #1 results.jpg

I really thought Larson was going to have a good day yesterday and when I saw I was the only one to pick him I thought I could make major upward movement. I can’t believe that dude ran so bad yesterday, he usually runs pretty well there

I'm glad Mr. Hamiln didn't let me down @ Bristol. He's a good short track racer. He's having a heck of a comeback season!

Back
Top Bottom