NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Charlotte #2 (The Roval)

Congrats go out to the six players that picked Chase Elliott, winner of Bank of America ROVAL 400 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. This week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award goes to @aunty dive, @Brentford, @Conover, @Johali, @LewTheShoe, and @Spotter22.

Congrats to @Elliott_Fan_9 and @Fordracing7 for having the most upward movement in the standings. They each moved up seven spots.

Congrats to @Clutch, who has now held onto the top of the leader board for 21 consecutive races. @Clutch's lead remains at 49 points with seven races remaining.

#29 - Charlotte #2 results.jpg

Well I guess this week could’ve actually gone a little worse. Now I can finally try to move up the standings with six A picks and one C driver to throw out at Talladega.

A top 5 from Keselowski is all I could ever ask for. I'm almost in the top 10 already, doing better than expected. I'll be happy if I finish in the top 5 in the standings @ season's end. @pjmolo & @Clutch are the guys to beat tho.

Last edited:
I'll be lucky to stay in the top 25 with only JL and DH left in "A" series drivers.

Back
Top Bottom