NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Sonoma

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Friday, June 21st, noon Eastern time.

2019 current standings - #15.jpg

Dang just checked the entry sheets and there’s road course ringers. Damn!

Driver picks for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.

The most popular driver pick is Michael McDowell, who was selected by eight players.

Clint Bowyer was selected by seven players.
Thanks for participating, fellers. :cheers:

#16 - Sonoma picks.jpg

I got very lucky when @2 Sweet won with Logano and my Kurt pick came second now I'm on borrowed time with his pick of Bowyer who I think is one of the best picks at Sonoma. Again I'm alone on my weekly pick but I guess that's because I'm running out of good drivers !!

Here’s hoping the reverse pitting at Sonoma knocks the #4 pit crew into shape.

I got very lucky when @2 Sweet won with Logano and my Kurt pick came second now I'm on borrowed time with his pick of Bowyer who I think is one of the best picks at Sonoma. Again I'm alone on my weekly pick but I guess that's because I'm running out of good drivers !!

Bowman was a great pick. I'm not expecting to gain much (if any) ground this weekend

well that sucked,thanks hendick motors,build on friday after noon,cool pick on matt d

For the #4 team to finish P6 with a car “they cant get a handle on” I’ll take it

Back
Top Bottom