NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Charlotte #3

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
and-now-for-something-completely-different.jpg

The deadline for players to post their driver pick for the next race is Sunday, October 11th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, the league commissioner will not have internet access from Friday, October 9th through Sunday, October 11th.

Therefore, players will be required to post their pick for the ROVAL 400 in this thread, for all to see, no later than the deadline indicated above.

Race results and current game standings will then be posted sometime on Monday, October 12th.

3. standings after #31.jpg

4. used thru Talladega #2.jpg

Last edited:
i will feel bad for anyone that copies my pick.i think i will wait for the entry list,maybe someone that doent suck will show up.

Thanks for your cooperation with this week's driver pick anomaly, fellers.

The pick procedure will return to the traditional method of a private message to game management with the race to be held at Kansas Speedway on October 18th.

Just a reminder that after a player has posted his pick in this thread, the pick can be changed with a follow-up post up until the pick deadline on race day.

Also, be sure that you haven't picked a driver that you've used in a previous race or pick a driver that's not scheduled to start in Sunday's race at the ROVAL.

Good luck to all and Happy Motoring !

Since my dumbass forgot to pick last week, I’ll post it early this week. I’m taking Ryan Blaney at the Roval.

thread bump warning.jpg
nose picker.jpg
thread bump warning.jpg

Don't bother 'em, he's busy makin' his pick . . . . .

LewTheShoe Racing has built a special cheated-up car and we have hired Chase Elliott to drive that thing, so y'all just get outa the way 'cause we're coming through.. :dual9mm:

mark_twain_death_592.jpg

Back on-line after a brief, shorter than expected, hiatus I'll post driver picks on Sunday shortly before the dropping of the green flag for the start of the ROVAL race.

All picks, or changes to previously posted picks, must be made before Sunday, October 11th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time, which is about 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the race.

Back
Top Bottom