NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Kentucky

Kyle, Hamlin, and Harvick have combined to give me 71 points. That's how not to win pickem boys.

I pondered Custer for a while due to his Xfinity record there, congrats to the two guys who were smart enough to listen to themselves lol.

Kyle, Hamlin, and Harvick have combined to give me 71 points. That's how not to win pickem boys.

I pondered Custer for a while due to his Xfinity record there, congrats to the two guys who were smart enough to listen to themselves lol.

The first (and probably only) good pick I'll make all year :biggrin:

Congrats to @2 Sweet and @donthaveanickname who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award as their pick, Cole Custer, improbably finished first in the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.

Additional congrats to @donthaveanickname as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up five spots.

Congrats also to @aunty dive who took over the first place position in the standings after the last race and has maintained that position with the second place finish of his pick, Martin Truex Jr.

The hounds apparently have continued to provide him with top notch information.

2. Kentucky results.jpg

Not a good weekend for me, I had one of the worst finishes. McDowell was in the top 10 with a handful of laps left. If it wasn't for the last 2 cautions, he would've contended for a top 10. He was terrible on the restarts.

Back
Top Bottom