NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Martinsville #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Wednesday, June 10th, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #10.jpg

Hear my whine please.....

Having the worst luck ever in this game. Practically EVERY race my driver has an issue. Yikes!

Like any racer, I will soldier on, even if my car is laps down due to another blistered tire, pit mistake, hit from behind, etc.... :eek:. Think I'll start the "throw a dart" method :bazooka:

Having the worst luck ever in this game. Practically EVERY race my driver has an issue. Yikes!

Like any racer, I will soldier on, even if my car is laps down due to another blistered tire, pit mistake, hit from behind, etc.... :eek:. Think I'll start the "throw a dart" method :bazooka:
I'm considering drawing from a hat. This is rough.

I actually noticed another error. @ChexOrWrex is listed as having 2 wins, 3 top 5's & 3 top 10's when in reality he has 4 top 10's.

The spreadsheet shows @Spotter being short a top ten also.

Just can't get good help anymore . . . . .

Thought about either Ty Dillon or Bubba but ultimately decided to go with Newman. He's a vet & knows how to get around here.

This weeks most popular driver appears to be Preece with 7, followed by Bowyer with 6 & Hamlin with 5.

@pjmolo and myself appear to be the only two that realize there are different tapered spacers being issued by NASCAR tonight... 39 copies of the standard spacer, and 1 with bigger holes for the No. 43 #BlackLivesMatter Chevrolet..:salute:

@pjmolo and myself appear to be the only two that realize there are different tapered spacers being issued by NASCAR tonight... 39 copies of the standard spacer, and 1 with bigger holes for the No. 43 #BlackLivesMatter Chevrolet..:salute:
For sure they will give Bubba all the extras possible. Mr. proverbial back 20 something will likely contend to justify all the camera time.

Like any racer, I will soldier on, even if my car is laps down due to is is thereanother blistered tire, pit mistake, hit from behind, etc.... :eek:. Think I'll start the "throw a dart" method :bazooka:

Back
Top Bottom