NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Texas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, October 17th, 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #32 current standings.jpg

4 - #32 used list.jpg

I'm within striking distance of the top 10. I never thought I'd say that earlier in the season, I was struggling big time.

I need some help getting back into the top 25. Are they still paying out to the top 25??

The NASCAR Cup Series begins the third round of its championship playoff format with the running of the Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

The game's most popular driver pick was Ryan Blaney, selected by four players.

Anthony Alfredo, Christopher Bell, Kevin Harvick, and Corey LaJoie were each selected by two.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #33 picks.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to @FLRacingFan for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish by his pick, Kyle Larson, in the Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award goes to @ToyYoda and @JJ_14 who each moved up four spots in the standings as a result of the finishes by their picks, Brad Keselowski and Christopher Bell.

Congrats to @Turtle84 for holding onto first place in the standings for seven consecutive races.

However, @Michfan has put together a streak of picking a top-ten finisher in each of the last four races and has moved to within nine points of the top of the leader board.

2 - #33 results.jpg

17th from McDowell, I'll take that... and Bowyer to activate himself at Kansas.

Back
Top Bottom