Nascar Screwed Kevin Out Of Another Win.

FearThe4

Team Owner
Kevin did a good job at taking Johnson's best shot and was pulling away from him when Nascar decided to throw one of their bull**** Debris caution.

I know Nascar has thrown numerous bogus cautions over the past few years but they haven't called any yet this year I am aware of. Yap Yap just needs to get up on the wheel.

I know Nascar has thrown numerous bogus cautions over the past few years but they haven't called any yet this year I am aware of. Yap Yap just needs to get up on the wheel.

they did it today it was nothing on the track with 30some to go cause Fox would had shown it like they been doing all year and earlier in this race if it was.

Sounds like Harvick didn't have a contingency plan if a caution came out at the tail end of the race.

Think you need some of this
IMG_0576.JPG

Nascar has now cost Kevin two races this year today cause of a bs yellow and at Atlanta when Nascar said he was speeding on pitroad which was bs.

A lot can happen in 30 laps. And the 4 had the lead when the yellow came out...what better position to be in? :idunno:

More like they cost Blaney a win with that BS caution just a few laps from the end of the second segment. The debris wasn't even in the racing groove and they could have waited a few more laps until the end of the segment.

From what I could tell in person, the final debris caution was for a few napkins flying around turns one and two. A street sweeper drove past the napkins, but didn't seem to pick up any. The race restarted with those few napkins still flying around.

A lot can happen in 30 laps. And the 4 had the lead when the yellow came out...what better position to be in? :idunno:

Kevin had the race won Johnson ran him down gave it his best shot and Kevin held him off and was pulling away from him when the bs yellow came out.

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Harvick will just have to try to not suck at the next race.

Kevin had the race won Johnson ran him down gave it his best shot and Kevin held him off and was pulling away from him when the bs yellow came out.

It was only a matter of time until he would have been passed.

If it was pure BS for any other driver(s), look at Blaney and Larson. They royally got ****** today, fastest cars on the track got mired into the back of the field. Harvick fought yes, but win today? No, not in my opinion.

This kind of stuff happens at a majority of the races. Nascar is not out to get Harvick. Like someone else said, Blaney is the one that got porked in this race.

Jimmie only wants to race 25 times a year and doesn't want to qualify anymore. The best thing NASCAR could've done was get a flunkey to throw a foil hot dog wrapper on the track with 6 to go, to stop the most boring uninspired driver from sailing away again.

On other news, Chad Knaus has more money to spend on his magic hair tonic...

It’s easy to conclude the Patrick faithful have competition.

Must be a Stewart Haas thing…...

Jimmie only wants to race 25 times a year and doesn't want to qualify anymore. The best thing NASCAR could've done was get a flunkey to throw a foil hot dog wrapper on the track with 6 to go, to stop the most boring uninspired driver from sailing away again.

On other news, Chad Knaus has more money to spend on his magic hair tonic...
when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg

"The Closer" couldn't close. Simple as that. Quit making excuses for your boy's shortcomings. He choked in the clutch. It's not Nascar's fault that Harvick can't seal the deal.

I didn't watch, was there debris shown or not? If it was not, what gives any of you any faith that there actually was debris? Genuinely curious, if NASCAR is still regularly using fake cautions along with the planned fake cautions, this is doubly terrible.

um like I said already he was pulling away from Johnson when the bs yellow came out so yeah he was fastest enough to keep the lead

So you're saying Harvick choked when the yellow came out and forgot how to drive when it went back to green?

LOL :rolleyes:

No they screwed Joey out of a win by not throwing it sooner and letting him start on fresher tires than he did!

See how ridiculous that sounds?

Harvick screwed himself by not staying in front lol

Back
Top Bottom