NASCAR - Television Ratings Thread

It has to be that terrible car and that moronic pack racing.

Haha right!? I know some of us purists don't love it, but it sure draws in the eyeballs. If I were at R&D I'd be doing whatever it takes to create the style of racing we have at Michigan at those tracks. That "slingshot" drafting style is what made those super speedways truly great

Not sure why NASCAR would want the X series being shown in fewer homes during the playoffs. Since everything goes back to money, I presume NBC was losing money on the X races and was happy to let CW start paying the bills early.

The NASCAR Xfinity Series is available in more homes on The CW than on USA.

As for NASCAR, they renewed with Fox Sports in a deal that moves most of those races to cable TV without a streaming component, and are playing second-fiddle to IndyCar. Their judgement isn't exactly the greatest.

Haha right!? I know some of us purists don't love it, but it sure draws in the eyeballs. If I were at R&D I'd be doing whatever it takes to create the style of racing we have at Michigan at those tracks. That "slingshot" drafting style is what made those super speedways truly great

We all know why Daytona and Talladega are ratings blockbusters.

If not, I'll clue everyone in:

IMG_8156.PNG

Now, or next season when streaming on CW's app is available? My comment was strictly in reference to the rest of 2024.

Thanks.
It’s available in more homes now even without the app.

CW is available to 98% of households.

The Arrowverse (Arrow, Flash, nice cute pretty blonde Supergirl😍, Superman & Lois), All American, Supernatural, Smallville, Veronica Mars, The Vanpire Diaries, and Jane The Virgin didn’t become super popular by the channel not being available.

Back
Top Bottom