NASCAR to electric by 2021?

Don't forget Big Corn, which is raking it in from the gubbermint's ethanol mandates. Brazil's been demonstrating for years that you can get something like 7 times more ethanol per acre with sugar cane. Switch grass generates about 4 times more than corn.

'Hauling grass' has potential...

I am just thankful for no more Brian France.

Magnets was going to be his next big thing. Just hang a big ass magnet at the end of the Martinsville straights. Line up 47 aluminum and bio bits built cars because they all has the economical power units.

Retractable grills to expose a mettle plate for the power draw when exiting the corners and closing grills to back off the power units for entry.
Kinetix ain't pathetix energy enterprisees ™was also on board to capture the lost deceleration energy too.

Them oil companies probably framed Brian France.

I am just thankful for no more Brian France.

Magnets was going to be his next big thing. Just hang a big ass magnet at the end of the Martinsville straights. Line up 47 aluminum and bio bits built cars because they all has the economical power units.

Retractable grills to expose a mettle plate for the power draw when exiting the corners and closing grills to back off the power units for entry.
Kinetix ain't pathetix energy enterprisees ™was also on board to capture the lost deceleration energy too.

Them oil companies probably framed Brian France.
I gotta wonder what problems that would cause with all the pacemakers in the stands?

uncontrolled wheelchair starts, I could see a problem there. Cowboys with big belt buckles would be at risk

Back
Top Bottom