Nascar Trivia

Over the last 15 years, at least four foreign born (outside of the U.S.) drivers have won a Cup race.

Name one of those drivers.

I'll ask one more question, & then it's @RayinTX's turn.

We all remember the infamous 2007 Daytona 500 & it's fantastic finish. Who finished third in that race, watching the photo finish up close?

It is (somewhat) well-known that Richard Petty has the most career Cup Starts at 1,184 races.

This places him fourth all time in national series starts behind Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch who have 1299 and and 1227 starts respectively across all three series.

Which driver is third on this list?

It is (somewhat) well-known that Richard Petty has the most career Cup Starts at 1,184 races.

This places him fourth all time in national series starts behind Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch who have 1299 and and 1227 starts respectively across all three series.

Which driver is third on this list?
Bobby Allison

Alright, my turn to ask a question.

How many wins did Tony Stewart have in all three national series combined?

I may have broken the rules of the game with that last question, so I'll post a new one.

Who was the only first-time winner in 2003?

Richard Petty & David Pearson are first & second all-time in wins when starting from the pole.

Who's third?

I didn't know so I had to use Jayski to cheat (like you probably did) so I will give others a multiple choice in alphabetical order:
A Bobby Allison
B Jeff Gordon
C Bobby Isaac
D Darrell Waltrip

What was Tony Stewart's career high in wins for a single season and when did it happen?

easy peasy

Stewart won 6 races in his second year in the Cup Series, 2000.

Assuming that's right . . . . .

Name the four Chicago-area tracks that have hosted a Cup Series race.

easy peasy

Stewart won 6 races in his second year in the Cup Series, 2000.

Assuming that's right . . . . .

Name the four Chicago-area tracks that have hosted a Cup Series race.
Chicagoland, Chicago Street Course, Wrigley Field & don't know the other.

Nazareth?

Chicagoland, Chicago Street Course, Wrigley Field & don't know the other.

Nazareth?
Nazareth is in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I would say the fourth location is Solider Field

Back
Top Bottom