Nascar Trivia

close enough .

Ladies toilets.
In 1976 Janet Guthrie made her debute at Charlotte and untill then women were not allowed in the pits so there were no restrooms for them .

At her debute in Charlotte she had to cross the track and go to the ladies room behind the grandstands every time she needed to use the restroom . When she got to her next race at Daytona they put a port a potty at the end of the garages for her but her sponsor (Kelly Girl) complained it was degrading and they should have facilities like the men . Bill France jr told all tracks they had to have ladies restrooms for the 1977 season .

Your turn Mshay.

how many races has micheal waltrip failed to qualify for. in 07 and 06 in the 55 car.

i realize its easy but thats all i got.

Heck

3 in 2006

7 in 2007

tkj24, you haven't heard anything in 4 days. I believe I was given just two days to respond and yet this has gone twice that much. Go ahead man and ask a question. What can they do to you? There's thousands of racing boards out there.

tkj24, you haven't heard anything in 4 days. I believe I was given just two days to respond and yet this has gone twice that much. Go ahead man and ask a question. What can they do to you? There's thousands of racing boards out there.

I don't know if it is the right answer. I am pretty sure it is though.

Richard Petty, Bobby Allison, Tie Rusty Wallace & DW

Leave out the Bobby Allison and you are correct.
Richard Petty holds the record of most wins at Richmond with 13 victories, Darrell Waltrip and Rusty Wallace are tied with six.

So your turn to ask a question

How many races did Dale Sr. win when he started from 30th position or lower?

Leave out the Bobby Allison and you are correct.

Are you positive I think Bobby won 7 races?

Bobby Allison won 7 races at Richmond.
9/69, 2/74, 9/79, 9/80, 9/82, 2/83 and 9/83 per racing-reference.info.

Ok I will agree. Muggle pm'd me and told me that too. The site I had left him off. Sorry

Yahoo!!!!! My streak is still alive... the only time that I was wrong was when I thought I was mistaken...j/k

Go ahead tkj24 and ask the next question.

mshay, if you are going to play the game then respond to the answers.

Oh, but there is only one "Racing-Forums". :D

oh ok then people should answer sooner. i cant spend every day and hour on a computer.

yep the answer is correct.

Well if there was twice at Atlanta I will say 3x because I remember the one at Bristol.

charlibean, we need a response from you. Have any of us guessed correctly.

Maybe somebody else should ask a new question. Muggle?
Tkj, go ahead and ask a question. The reason I am asking Tkj to ask a question is that she was the only person to volunteer an answer besides me.

Btw though, the lowest starting position at Bristol by Dale Earnhardt where he won a race was in 1999 when he started in 26th and won.:)

Ok, in keeping with the times. How many different drivers have raced for DEI.

Well there is Jr, Truex, Manard, Park, Michael Waltrip, DW, Jeff Green and Robbie Gordon drove the very first race.

I will say 8. That is counting cup only not Busch

Well there is Jr, Truex, Manard, Park, Michael Waltrip, DW, Jeff Green and Robbie Gordon drove the very first race.

I will say 8. That is counting cup only not Busch
Close but no gold ring. Try again. :)

#8 Lil'E
#15 Mikey and PMenard
#1 Park, KWallace, RFellows, JAndretti, Truex Jr.

Back
Top Bottom